Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just going to hardlock Apollo as scum:

this was his response when I asked him to share a detailed reads list, he was standoffish and I even called him out on being scared to commit to a read in the case someone flipped town and it would be traced back to him.

His response to md trying to paint me and Al as scum when we were pushing for the flower wagon d2z

his wording makes it seem as if we are townread from him by stating midnight is accusing us - questioning that read.
@Pot Goblin what should I do? Muugen and you are both town reads and you have opposite views on Apollo. I'm sitting on the fence with him .

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well, there's the reason i'm role crushed for the entire cycle, so i can't really do anything

and since my old wincon just died, i also don't have a side

so all i can do is coast right now

or thankfully somebody sends a kill shot my way and i get to taken from the game
I do have a kill to fight so I could put you out of your misery, though would rather shoot scum outright. Will think on it.

if you think I was involved in reading any part of night chatter in discord you are sorely mistaken I’ve said this multiple times. Naomi didn’t mention you and this but when asked about anything important so I never saw it.
You were present during night and when these posts appeared. You could decide to ignore details, but you not that you haven't seen them. You're just making things up, again.

said not to waste lie detector on indigo and that I’ll clear his slot.
And basically admitted you meant you wanted to kill her before modkill happened. So she was right.

Speaking of Rhea, should probably get this out there now, I shot her N1. That said, think I may have been blocked by Mono, so read into it what you will.
have you shot anyone else since?
I am town and i even used my Stand Guard ability on you earlier, which protects from rolecrushes. It appeared in writeup more than once.

I am also a watcher, this is why i am suss of @AL sama apparently having double watcher ability, which may be indicative of scum watcher.
who else have you used stand guard on & who have you watched and what have you gathered? Al has been open and honest about this ability from the start. albeit I can confirm scum has a redirect that can target 3 players during the np.
You said you will take care of her spot yourself or something. Then lighting action failed (i guess lie detect). My bet is that she thought you tried to kill her
for someone who just clearly quoted me tagging Naomi you would’ve seen exactly what I said, stop with these false narratives.

here in lies the problem “she thought” imagine playing the game with not knowing pieces of information like this but stating them as facts. that’s playing dishonestly and scummy.
TAC acts very clumsily, claims he has not read the thread but goes against almost confirmed townies.
who flower? she was not once ever in the slightest slmost
Muugen is a better scum player thats why he is priority lynch
for someone who has never played with me, how would you know my scum meta or that I am even a good scum player to begin with?

quite the contradiction we have here.
you were rc again or did fuji rolecrush you ?

I do agree with ratchet on talking to onii and seeing what’s going to happen to your role.
these things as scum ( well i would do them as town too xD ) but it seems poorly executed like was Muugen being really pressured in a claim or something to do something like this ?

Or it could be that scum got his role, maybe it's dangerous and they're trying to send messages to get rid of him ?

Maybe we should investigate on this....and see if someone pushed for him
nah I haven’t been pressured really at all this game. Apollos the first but his attempt is
I'm not lying, Flower found a protective item in the island she visited during NP1, but Fuji only told us that she got that during NP

the item protects her from an incoming kill, but if it's attacked the item is broken and we're informed the item was broken

as soon as the DP started, Flower activated it and told Naomi to do the lie detect thing

then MUUGEN says, "don't worry about that, i will clear that slot"

right away we get the message that the protective item was destroyed

and then the lie detect was also destroyed

also, the lie detect was gonna clear Flower's slot, not mine

MUUGEN says he was gonna clear that slot, but then now he says he targeted me and not Flower, and that because of the modkill that Fuji let him change targets...
yet you are lying once again. you realize you’re the fault of your own demise here. you’ve continuously played dishonesty

so without evidence and proof you decide to try and frame me and say I attacked flower even doubled down in this claim after Naomi confirmed flower was not visited. we both sent our actions at day start so you’re saying not only I but also Naomi were both redirected at the start of the new cycle.

so you still believe I am scum ?

@Pot Goblin what should I do? Muugen and you are both town reads and you have opposite views on Apollo. I'm sitting on the fence with him .
What do you think of Mango and Al-sama, who have votes on them and i believe my be scum?

Also interesting that no one followed my earlier vote on Rayan even though this was pushed by Flower. Though this is inactive slot so maybe someone will just vig him.

I

Indigo

who else have you used stand guard on & who have you watched and what have you gathered? Al has been open and honest about this ability from the start. albeit I can confirm scum has a redirect that can target 3 players during the np.

for someone who just clearly quoted me tagging Naomi you would’ve seen exactly what I said, stop with these false narratives.

here in lies the problem “she thought” imagine playing the game with not knowing pieces of information like this but stating them as facts. that’s playing dishonestly and scummy.

who flower? she was not once ever in the slightest slmost

for someone who has never played with me, how would you know my scum meta or that I am even a good scum player to begin with?

quite the contradiction we have here.

you were rc again or did fuji rolecrush you ?

I do agree with ratchet on talking to onii and seeing what’s going to happen to your role.

nah I haven’t been pressured really at all this game. Apollos the first but his attempt is

yet you are lying once again. you realize you’re the fault of your own demise here. you’ve continuously played dishonesty

so without evidence and proof you decide to try and frame me and say I attacked flower even doubled down in this claim after Naomi confirmed flower was not visited. we both sent our actions at day start so you’re saying not only I but also Naomi were both redirected at the start of the new cycle.

so you still believe I am scum ?
yes, i believe you're scum

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No. It's a night action, didn't submit it yesterday as there was no point. Just Rhea, Night 1. If Mono protected Flower then good chance he blocked me, for some reason, otherwise it failed due to Worst's role or someone else affecting it. I don't think anyone would have guessed I'd shoot Rhea though, because I went out of my way to obscure it (I liked Prof's reasoning at lot, after I thought on it, so I figured it was a good target).

Status
Not open for further replies.