Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanking is just saying you celebrate a charakter ***tards implies you have are mentally "retarded" in your fandom. So, "wanker" yes, "***tard" no.
Damn I miss when Retard just meant someone who's dumb and wasn't an actual slur to some people.
Oh well :kayneshrug:
What you really need to be doing, though, is beating the brakes off people who harass/mock leakers, in light of Jmena's mental acrimony.

Considering a lot's been left out of the spoilers, you guys think we learn who the hidden ally is this chapter?
Honestly I have zero clue. I asked @EtenBoby if coby was involved or mentioned in the chapter and she said no. There was an underlying reason as to why I asked that question. No mention of coby or indirect focus alludes to their being no marine or garp related activities this chapter. Atleast that's my assumption. So it also may be the same for thr mystery person since the main focus seems to be stuccie
Post automatically merged:

Conflicting narratives and folks claiming that their's factual

What can go wrong :kayneshrug:

It proves the point further.
Cool except there was zero conflicting narrative in reference to enma. It did exactly what it was stated to do

Honestly I have zero clue. I asked @EtenBoby if coby was involved or mentioned in the chapter and she said no. There was an underlying reason as to why I asked that question. No mention of coby or indirect focus alludes to their being no marine or garp related activities this chapter. Atleast that's my assumption. So it also may be the same for thr mystery person since the main focus seems to be stuccie
Seems like this is gonna be heavy lore/action chapter. I'm not complaining tbh I was waiting for a post-Wano lore dump and the Kuma/Stussy stuff is great. Plus Vegapunk's finally in the picture. The more lore we get the more we can finally piece together the ending and understand the world of One Piece.

BUT WHO IS THE FUCKING HIDDEN ALLY ODA

Seems like this is gonna be heavy lore/action chapter. I'm not complaining tbh I was waiting for a post-Wano lore dump and the Kuma/Stussy stuff is great. Plus Vegapunk's finally in the picture. The more lore we get the more we can finally piece together the ending and understand the world of One Piece.

BUT WHO IS THE FUCKING HIDDEN ALLY ODA
Agreed.

Honestly i have 3 wild guess and each I can go into depth as to why.

1. Sabo
2. Jyubra
3. Weevil with his mom

Enma aint a buff but Zoro aint killing Kaido with Shusui either. He could in his dragon form if he had a free shot. He aint getting through blazing bagua, that much I can tell you. Only Luffy could with the most powerful attack in the verse:myman:
I think the proper way to say it is that zoro "pre enma training" wouldn't have done "insert what you stated ". The haki buff that zoro got (not enma) with the push and pull of retraining his haki etc while using the sword was needed

Agreed.

Honestly i have 3 wild guess and each I can go into depth as to why.

1. Sabo
2. Jyubra
3. Weevil with his mom
Honestly idk what to think about Sabo's storyline in general, the other two are ones I hadn't thought of. I'm trying to stay open about it but my brain's been leaning towards Fujitora for some reason. With the latest Stussy revelation, I could see number 3 having more weight now!

Status
Not open for further replies.