Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why i quoted this one tbh. You know what's my point anyway so why does it make a difference. You threatened her in thread and you're surprised she thought failed kill came from you
the thing is idk what your point is, you say I threatened her and I’m asking you to show evidence of such a thing.

she never said I did, indigo did.

so once again show evidence of your false claim here.

Worst

Custom title
worst you’re filling in for rhea who’s been a pretty vacant spot. I’d say for your own safety here you should claim.
Oh i feel pretty safe man dw, as for the claims i have no intention of doing it whatsoever my claims will be the dead bodies of the scums that i'll leave accross my path

I

Indigo

Obviously would lean towards the latter than the former. This is why I'm telling Indigo to give me his new wincon when he gets it!
Fuji hasn't decided yet

he says the easy way would be to let me choose a new favorite, but he has yet to think about it

i will say, that if given the choice to choose a new favorite, and Blue makes a quote of my shop

i would like to choose Blue

i'm done getting involved in any of the sides, i just want to coast and craft my shit to sell and give the money to Blue

Oh i feel pretty safe man dw, as for the claims i have no intention of doing it whatsoever my claims will be the dead bodies of the scums that i'll leave accross my path
the thing is you’re not safe I placed my killshot on you before you subbed in to clear the slot and figure out docs position since he claimed miller - I figured rhea was the safe bet since inactive. You won’t die this dp but you will die eventually which is why I am asking you to claim here/

Worst

Custom title
the thing is you’re not safe I placed my killshot on you before you subbed in to clear the slot and figure out docs position since he claimed miller - I figured rhea was the safe bet since inactive. You won’t die this dp but you will die eventually which is why I am asking you to claim here/
oh i won't die dw ;)

Like I said if you think I read any interactions in discord or even here you’re surely mistaken- I asked Naomi for an update and then shitposted with Mango here that’s all I’ve done in the np.
I'm talking about last NP, here, not discord.

I’m making things up again, what did I make up to begin with?
It was about something outside of this game. Forget about it. Shouldn't bring it back yet.

when did i basically admit such a thing, please do quote me Chuck
If i say something like "people don't send actions at MUUGEN, i'll clear it up" and then someone tries to kill you, who would you suspect first

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Indigo

Let me think about it

I was going to see if you could choose a new partner but I didn't think about myself xD

Granted it would be easier that way

Status
Not open for further replies.