Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm not lying, Flower found a protective item in the island she visited during NP1, but Fuji only told us that she got that during NP

the item protects her from an incoming kill, but if it's attacked the item is broken and we're informed the item was broken

as soon as the DP started, Flower activated it and told Naomi to do the lie detect thing

then MUUGEN says, "don't worry about that, i will clear that slot"

right away we get the message that the protective item was destroyed

and then the lie detect was also destroyed

also, the lie detect was gonna clear Flower's slot, not mine

MUUGEN says he was gonna clear that slot, but then now he says he targeted me and not Flower, and that because of the modkill that Fuji let him change targets...
Me like it.

Hitting Fuji cause one item is missing then

Worst

Custom title
No. It's a night action, didn't submit it yesterday as there was no point. Just Rhea, Night 1. If Mono protected Flower then good chance he blocked me, for some reason, otherwise it failed due to Worst's role or someone else affecting it. I don't think anyone would have guessed I'd shoot Rhea though, because I went out of my way to obscure it (I liked Prof's reasoning at lot, after I thought on it, so I figured it was a good target).

U shot me ?

I

Indigo

@Mashiro Blue you should join my shop just in case

i don't know what Fuji is gonna decide for my role

if he just lets me choose another favorite customer

i can just pick you and we become capitalist partners, i craft shit to sell and share my money with you

then you can win faster

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
kill me already mate, i don't have this information

i have no new wincon, all i know is that Fuji is trying to think of something

but right now i trully have no new wincon
Did you ask about the original state question or just the refill?

@Pot Goblin what should I do? Muugen and you are both town reads and you have opposite views on Apollo. I'm sitting on the fence with him .
you should ask Apollo for his detailed reads since he said he’s give that out today. I doubt we’ll get it though cause he keeps leaving the game. I find his attempt on me opportunistic, i iso’d his post in reference to me he doesn’t state it but had me as a town nod up until flowers flip and then stayed I was already a scumread of his. so idek what he’s on about. reads scum to me.
I do have a kill to fight so I could put you out of your misery, though would rather shoot scum outright. Will think on it.
what is there to think on why would you waste a killshot on indigo at this stage?

you should have an inkling of who you believe to be true scum.
You were present during night and when these posts appeared. You could decide to ignore details, but you not that you haven't seen them. You're just making things up, again
Like I said if you think I read any interactions in discord or even here you’re surely mistaken- I asked Naomi for an update and then shitposted with Mango here that’s all I’ve done in the np.

I’m making things up again, what did I make up to begin with?
And basically admitted you meant you wanted to kill her before modkill happened. So she was right
oh I did, did I?

when did i basically admit such a thing, please do quote me Chuck.
Im4 Fuji gives him an anti town wincon xd.
honestly in my opinion he should be game removed since his wincon has failed due to flower who didn’t really care about indigo or onii only herself.
What do you think of Mango and Al-sama, who have votes on them and i believe my be scum?

Also interesting that no one followed my earlier vote on Rayan even though this was pushed by Flower. Though this is inactive slot so maybe someone will just vig him.
the thing is flower never pushed him, she randomly voted him towards the end of last cycle then changed the vote as quick as she threw it on him.

she only mentioned rayan being scum after we questioned her why she was voting TAC and not rayan today.

flower didn’t push anyone not once. she quit and fucked indigo.
yes, i believe you're scum
😂

I

Indigo

Did you ask about the original state question or just the refill?
Fuji said he is thinking about what to do with my role, because he says Flower getting modkilled like that hurts both me and the balance for Town

he says the easy way would be just making me choose a new favorite customer

but right now it's up to fooj to decide

but, if he lets me choose a new favorite, i think would be great choosing you

then i earn your complete true neutral wincon, and i just need to make you more money for you to win

and hope you reach your amount of money and survive to the end of the game

for someone who just clearly quoted me tagging Naomi you would’ve seen exactly what I said, stop with these false narratives.
Not sure why i quoted this one tbh. You know what's my point anyway so why does it make a difference. You threatened her in thread and you're surprised she thought failed kill came from you

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
what is there to think on why would you waste a killshot on indigo at this stage?

you should have an inkling of who you believe to be true scum.
My current inclination is to shoot Indigo to get him out, or Baki/Melkor/Mango. I am back home tomorrow, so I'm hoping I could have a bit of time to read, but no guarantee on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.