Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically Kuma can take my pain for 25 years and make a weapon out of it. :peperain::peperain::peperain:
BangOO's tragic past >>> Pluton

I've actually used this concept before watching One Piece, it's fun. Not sure I'll still use it, but in the past I had an attacked called: "Hellpain Harpoon."

The gist was you formed a harpoon out of magic, tethered it to yourself, then damaged yourself with it as much as you could. Then, you threw it at your enemy, and they felt your pain, on top of whatever pain the attack inflicted onto them as well. It also caused you to feel all the pain you had ever inflicted.

Long story the main character was born to a crazy genocidal alien queen, who brainwashed him to be unable to feel love, and used him to wage war against Heaven for millions of years. Eventually, he broke the brainwashing, and became a good guy, but only after murdering billions of Angels and other beings in magical combat.

He used Hellpain Harpoon against God at one point, so it was the reincarnation of a genocidal alien prince's pain getting added on top of all the suffering God had "allowed" as the ruler of Gaia/Earth.

Neither had a fun time, lots of screaming. LOTS OF SCREAMING.

Kuma and Zoro is still the best "transfer of pain" scene I've seen in anime, though.

Man oda really opens the floodgates with this clone reveal, remind me of Edo bullshit in Naruto, hope oda doesn't go with that route.
We still jumping to conclusions tho. Let's be fair and wait to see what he does with it. He proved us wrong with the Joy Boy possession theory.
Post automatically merged:

What are you 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.