Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it make Zoro stronger then? If it's just a Haki control tool? Zoro says that if he masters it, that would mean that he will get stronger. How does that work, if he can already draw out 80 without Enma?
I know I'm late, but I just want to say that he never mastered it until that "King of Hell" moment vs King. So if anything Enma was a nerf up until that point.

Ehh I totally understand that phase. My parents ain't divorced either but don't stay together either. And fun part they don't give a damn about their kids either.
Its been more than a year, neither of us 4 (my mom , dad , sis and me) havnt seen or even talked to each other, we just avoid/ignore each other at family functions.
Damn. That's tough. The more and more I think about it, the more I realize modern housing and town and city planning are ass. Ancient people just made huts wherever other people weren't and ate what was around them.

People just can't develop without their own living spaces, or at least spaces where they feel respected and welcome. I hope you can find a place like that. I wish people realized how shitty it is to make your own kids feel unwanted. You deserve better, anywhere near you that you've thought you'd like to live near/explore?

When you realize there's no Garp VS BB in this chapter :josad::josad::josad:
I mean, Blackbeard is fighting Law on Winner's Island and Garp is heading to Hachinosu.

It's likely Garp is going to fight some of the other Blackbeard Pirates... or, maybe he'll just run into Aokiji.

Egghead is a lore arc, I think Law vs Blackbeard is honestly the biggest fight we're getting in terms of length and plot weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.