Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Blackbeard is fighting Law on Winner's Island and Garp is heading to Hachinosu.

It's likely Garp is going to fight some of the other Blackbeard Pirates... or, maybe he'll just run into Aokiji.

Egghead is a lore arc, I think Law vs Blackbeard is honestly the biggest fight we're getting in terms of length and plot weight.
I predict Garp will destroy everyone on Hachinosu, but before he can leave Blackbeard returns from his battle with Law

I mean, Blackbeard is fighting Law on Winner's Island and Garp is heading to Hachinosu.

It's likely Garp is going to fight some of the other Blackbeard Pirates... or, maybe he'll just run into Aokiji.

Egghead is a lore arc, I think Law vs Blackbeard is honestly the biggest fight we're getting in terms of length and plot weight.
They spent more time on Luffy clapping his ass on Lucci lol

I take it this is how DFs are made

The ancient kingdom had tech that mirrors the powers of the nikyu nikyu no mi. They used it to extract powerful dreams and put those dreams into fruits. This way, strong dreams could be tangibly passed down from person to person.

Think of it like this. Sanji's passion fuels his flame abilities. In the ancient kingdom, Sanji could have had his passion extracted via their tech. This would allow Sanji to pass down his flames to someone.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Why the fuck are you guys rating your own moms?
My Mom would have been a perfect goth when she was in her 20s and early 30s. She likes Halloween, loves the movie Hocus Pocus, loves Scooby Doo, etc.

If I ever discover time travelling I'm going back to after my sister gets born and convincing my Mom to go goth, and have our house be filled with Harry Potter like candles and shit. She would have had so much more fun.

But, yeah, I'm not rating my Mom. That's weird.

Hmmm. Is it too late for my Mom to join the Hex Girls?

Post automatically merged:

I predict Garp will destroy everyone on Hachinosu, but before he can leave Blackbeard returns from his battle with Law
Bout to rename the island: "Full-a-fist".

Enma aint a buff but Zoro aint killing Kaido with Shusui either. He could in his dragon form if he had a free shot. He aint getting through blazing bagua, that much I can tell you. Only Luffy could with the most powerful attack in the verse:myman:
There is nothing that Shusui can't cut.
Strongest attack on verse was Hakai. Luffy bigger Elephant Gun feat is against Kaido moving forward to his fist. Is not even an attack from Kaido. He just covered himself in magma and move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.