Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol bum has awakening but still gets ass kicked by casual Zoro.

King uses Kaku to wipe his ass. Giving awakening to these bums is a huge writing L from Oda. Imagine King being awakened... or fucking Kaido lol.

Fuck it, I just wanna see awakened Jack.
They are awakened coz they are too weak. It's the same with people who want Smoker to be awakened. His fruit even when awakened is piss weak when compared to base versions of Logias like mera magu and light.
Awakening most likely requires a user to hit a ceiling and then they break through. Kaido, WB BM and some of the calamities have kinda high ceilings so no one is going to push them to awaken.

My Mom would have been a perfect goth when she was in her 20s and early 30s. She likes Halloween, loves the movie Hocus Pocus, loves Scooby Doo, etc.

If I ever discover time travelling I'm going back to after my sister gets born and convincing my Mom to go goth, and have our house be filled with Harry Potter like candles and shit. She would have had so much more fun.

But, yeah, I'm not rating my Mom. That's weird.

Hmmm. Is it too late for my Mom to join the Hex Girls?

Post automatically merged:

Bout to rename the island: "Full-a-fist".
What are you guys going on about?????

Now Zoro beating Lucci's Minion means he can beat the boss?

Lucci was x2 stronger than Kaku lmao.
Shut the fuck up you Sanji fucker

Dressrosa Zoro one shots Lucci and Sanji at the same time
Sanji is a pathetic fucker who had one arc and even in that arc he looked like a complete bitch and princess of the arc. Nico Robin and Nami had much better arc "Second main character" Thing my ass.

Luffy and Zoro don't need their own arcs, entire manga is there arc, Whiskey Peak, Skypea, Thriller Bark, Wano, Alabasta..Zoro always does something main character esqe.

Where as you Sanji shits appreciate him baking a fucking cake. Imagine thinking Sanji did more in WCI than Zoro in Wano..

And no Zoro fucks Luffy up currently.

I have to say two things:

For now Kuma DF power seems to be a hundred times more messed up than BM one. :noo::catblush:

Many times during the adventure with the story of One Piece i was really shocked - the last time was when it turned out that Kaido has a daughter.

But Stussy reveal in this chapter tops that ten times. :owo:

But what if this power is a special Race thing and not due to his DF? :zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.