Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cope. Argue against Oda. G4 and Fodder ability Adv CoC failed to beat Kaido twice. Whipped out Awakening and has done the trick. Keep complaining it won't change reality.

In the final clash fodder Adv CoC was even put below Adv CoA, it's that irrelevant.
Actually Luffy was doing good against Kaido without G5 just fine until Kaido cheap shotted him

And then obviously Kaido was laughing at G5 and said Haki trumps all

I mean Lucci fodder tanked awakening where as CoC less Zoro one shotted someone stronger than Lucci.

Cope. Argue against Oda. G4 and Fodder ability Adv CoC failed to beat Kaido twice. Whipped out Awakening and has done the trick. Keep complaining it won't change reality.

In the final clash fodder Adv CoC was even put below Adv CoA, it's that irrelevant.
you can't read, the emphasize at the final blow was about RYUO wich is referring to COC infusion wich is used to emphasize that Luffy's hand doesn't have to touch Magma Kaido

If that's the case, it would explain a lot - because i don't know how to explain Kuma's ability to fly given the new description yet.

Kuma imagined that he was flying and hitting himself with his hand materialized this dream ?!?!?!

If so, then Nikyu Nikyu no Mi is the strongest fruit.

:noo:Risitas in Madhouse MEME HERE XD
In the new Op game Odissey there's this Lim girl whose special race have very similar powers. Maybe they're of the same Race.

@ShishioIsBack

Just how weak of an ability is Adv CoC ?

Literally Luffy stressing the importance of Adv CoA 2 seconds before burying Laido

Tbh Ryou is just flow of energy..it should be both flow of CoC and CoA as Zoro made no touch barrier with both CoA and CoC

Luffy is just stressing the idea of not burning his arm due to no touch barrier.

Doesn't that mean Kaido would smoke G5 without Haki Aka G5 is trash, he would burn to crisp without CoC barrier?

Well, thanks. Anyway, if any of you thought I was going to join that Discors, you are wrong. I don't use it, I don't care, I just wanted to know if the guy is just spewing crap to get followers, or if what he's saying means we'll get full spoilers first.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
You're missing the point here. Whatever. Be content with your tiny crumbs, I have nothing to say to that. I just wished there were more.
What do you mean by crumbs?? OK, these parallels might not be the strongest, but they're still parallels. What is better? settle for "crumbs" or settle for a fan's headcanon?
Post automatically merged:

Queen is more durable than King.
??

Status
Not open for further replies.