Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Final page of the chapter:

In an amazing double spread, Vegapunk's boots fly off of Sanji's legs, then knock Lucci out in one kick.

Vegapunk: "I forgot to mention... those boots are actually living beings from the Boot Tribe. That pair, Kick D. Ass, is known as the World's Strongest Boots."

Luffy: "Wow! I want those Boots to join my crew!"

Jinbei to Sanji: "Guess I'm Number 4, and you're Number 5 now, huh?"

Neg diff

H

Herrera95

Strongest attack with no adcoc...yawn:gonope:
Put Kaido at the end of Hakai. He tanks it. Hell put G5 Luffy at the end of Hakai, he would grab the floor and fling it back:suresure: Now close your eyes and imagine G5 or anyone taking BG to the face like Kaido did. WSC in susano couldn't, that is the world's strongest attack made just for the world's strongest creature:goyea:
Cap. 2 Yonko combine an attack is stronger than anything anyone can do.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He literally did that to King bro
Nah I am talking about Zoro cutting a fire with adcoc defense like Kaido. King's fodder ass doesn't even have adcoa let alone adcoc.
Post automatically merged:

Cap. 2 Yonko combine an attack is stronger than anything anyone can do.
In Yonko piece maybe. In one piece. Kaido eats that attack

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
No Ryou is flow of excess energy

Could be CoC or CoA

Kaido literally suggested Odens Ryou scarred him and Odens Ryou was CoC

Zoro used his Ryou to push King away and Zoros Ryou was CoC
No , the translation of Ryuo means "flow" , it's a tecnique to Flow your Haki outside your body , Hyogoro never mentioned Armament Haki specifically.
you can either flow your COA or your COC or both in your blows as far as we know.
Nope. Not in One Piece bro
Ryou is CoA haki.
Mantra mean "mind rope", still CoO haki.
Crydo thought the Nine Scabbards used "Oden's ryuo".

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
You shouldn’t. DBZ references Dragon Ball quite a bit. Yeah you would probably understand everything fine without the original, but low key I think DB is better than Z.
Dragonball was fun because the powerscaling was pretty sensible, the characters were great, and the worldbuilding was interesting and felt relevant to the overall story.

I still love Z, but at the end of Namek, and then in the Cell Saga, the power scaling went crazy. Still super fun series, though. Super did a decent job giving older characters better strength, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.