Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Every passing chapter, Yamato is making the rest of these Beast clowns look like trash.
Awakening + Adcoc....That's insane ngl. Is this what sparring with Kaido can do to you? Zoro unlocked coc after fighting with Kaido. Luffy unlocked like 10 new shit scraping with Kaido.
Kaido a better teacher than Garp:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Bajrang Gun and Blazing Bagua are both stronger than Hakai

:kayneshrug:
Water is wet

Still no answer. Why can't Zoro bros explain to us how the man fights Gear 4 Luffy 1v1 ?

They think because Kaido tanked Luffy's Adv CoC anyone can lmao.

Snakeman would pummel him so hard he'd forget Kuina

Over Kong Gun attacks would put Zolo in a wheelchair not mentioning that Luffy is tremendously faster and can see the FS to dodge all of Zolo's predictable ass slashes.

Realistically. Base Luffy will tire Zolo down. Zolo will get the upper hand with KoH mode and I'm being very generous and respectful here and then G4 will completely maul him.

@Nikuzi @Jailer what do u guys think ?

@ShishioIsBack
Without any trolling, could Zoro fans educate me based on which feats exactly Zoro is able to go toe to toe with Kaido like Luffy has done in Base ?

This is Zoro getting smacked around by Kaido's bitchboi. King was more durable than Kaido right?
Alright, but was he stronger and faster too?
Don't be ridiculous.

Meanwhile we have Luffy tanking attacks like Roaring TB, Blast breath point black and several other direct club strikes. What has Zoro shown to compete with that, and no headcanons please, provide panels.

Zoro fans always pretend like the battle starts and ends with Lethality. Yeah, he's vastly superior to Luffy in that regard. Where are his movement speed, Endurance, Durability feats to suggest he can run it down with Hybrid Kaido the same way even Base Luffy has done let alone G4 or G5 Luffy ?

I can tell you. There are none.

Berserker mode Kaido would tear Zoro to pieces.
I love the "Kaido's Bitch Boy" Logic right after Zoro FUCKED Kaido up with 30 Broken Bones after making him scream in pain with just tatsumaki and making him and Big Mom shit their pants at the same time and then Blocking combined AdvCoC attack from both of them and then tanking Thunder Bagua that one shotted Luffy hilariously 100000 times.

Understand the situation and the plot, its not Zoro's fault that Kaido's bitch boy happened to be 1000 times more durable than Kaido, and moves that were ripping Kaido apart and making him think Oden himself is back to rip his ass in in half have zero effect on King.

Zoro literally had no issue with Kaido's speed what so ever, even with 30 broken bones he blitzed him.

And then he literally had no issue with King's speed either and king is basically a speedster with reaching speeds far above Snakeman in Speed mode, Zoro virtually NEG Diffed king once he increased his Attack power to the point that NOW Zoro can hurt someone 1000 times more durable than Kaido.

Oh and Kaku was the SPEEDSTER of CP9 not Lucci and in CP0 Kaku may as well be above Lucci since he is the actual prodigy and not Lucci, unlocking Awakening in two years.

No Zoro will have no issue keeping up with any form of Kaido.

And Blazing Bagua?? Lmao Zoro hilariously fucks that up with Dragon Damnation.

Still no answer. Why can't Zoro bros explain to us how the man fights Gear 4 Luffy 1v1 ?

Over Kong Gun attacks would put Zolo in a wheelchair not mentioning that Luffy is tremendously faster and can see the FS to dodge all of Zolo's predictable ass slashes.

Realistically. Base Luffy will tire Zolo down. Zolo will get the upper hand with KoH mode and I'm being very generous and respectful here and then G4 will completely maul him.

@ShishioIsBack what u did to my guy? He s hurting:suresure:

I think the reason Zolo ZeaLots are wanking Kaku is because they are scared Zolo is going to use his CoC that he used against King on Kaku. If Kaku = Lucci, then suddenly, using it makes sense. If Lucci > Kaku, and Zolo uses CoC against Kaku, that means Zolo is struggling.

Anyone even remotely honest with themselves will tell you Zoro will lose
Everyone else is either teolling or too drunk on the green Kool Aid

Keep the same energy when Zoro fights Kizaru and keeps up with him, kIzArU cAn nOt kEeP uP wItH kAiDo despite being inarguably the fastest admiral.

I don't wanna hear garbage like Akainu is faster than kizaru from you again.
And you literally had a turd like Lucci who would get sleep diffed by Zoro like his superior Kaku did keeping up with mode that had no problem keeping up with Kaido.

Gear 4th was so fucking Slow compared to Zoro, its hilarious lol
Fuck outta here lmao

People think because of Hakai feat, but they forget that attack would have taken him out also, all he did was stall a bit for Law to warp them out.

Few more seconds and that attack would have toasted him, he already made it with broken bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.