Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the same energy when Zoro fights Kizaru and keeps up with him, kIzArU cAn nOt kEeP uP wItH kAiDo despite being inarguably the fastest admiral.

I don't wanna hear garbage like Akainu is faster than kizaru from you again.
And you literally had a turd like Lucci who would get sleep diffed by Zoro like his superior Kaku did keeping up with mode that had no problem keeping up with Kaido.

Gear 4th was so fucking Slow compared to Zoro, its hilarious lol
Fuck outta here lmao
I never said Akainu is faster than Kizaru. Akainu is overall stronger than Kizaru and if Zoro manages to keep up with Kizaru 1v1 then guess what I'm putting his speed above Luffy's because guess what i can change my stance when I'm proven wrong.

Why am i supposed to say that Zoro is faster than G4 Luffy when that is clearly wrong ?

Lanji never got his own arc Whole Cake was just explaining that his daddy gave him powerups.
Every arc is Luffy's arc but saying WCI wasn't kind of Sanji's arc as well is a bit ridiculous to say.

Sanji was still one of the main focuses of that arc, that arc also focused on Sanji's character and backstory.

Just because Sanji didn't get a full on fight doesn't mean that WCI wasn't kind of his arc.

True but instead he fought a goofy ass genie.
More like a clash, Sanji never actually fully fought Daifuku.

He can barely block, deflect and dodge King. Any attack of G4 Luffy would send King flying back to the top of the red line. The force is not comparable.
King is insanely fast in speed mode remember, and yet Zoro was able to counter him. Zoro's reaction speed was quite impressive vs King, so even if he gets hit by G4 Luffy, he'd be able to counter with a slash similar to this scene imo:

JOZU IS THE ALLY:
last arc marco was the ally
jozu has an attack called brilliant punk
he has to hide from wg and bb
he lost an arm, vegapunk could have given him a new one
vegapunk would like to study his df
the person on the snail sounded like jozu

Oh, so you think Jozu is hiding AND vp gave s-hawk jozu's ability. It doesn't really make sense why it would be useful for a swordsman though. The whole point of the diamond fruit is that you can't move.
there was this hugely popular idea that shiryu would get the diamond fruit because of mister 1's question about cutting diamond. zoro might defeat s-hawk at some point.

JOZU IS THE ALLY:

there was this hugely popular idea that shiryu would get the diamond fruit because of mister 1's question about cutting diamond. zoro might defeat s-hawk at some point.
Confirmed 100%

JOZU IS THE ALLY:

What I'm saying is that if S-Hawk has diamond fruit, then his sword is useless.

JOZU IS THE ALLY:

wym by sound? like they have similar text bubbles?

Status
Not open for further replies.