Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no answer. Why can't Zoro bros explain to us how the man fights Gear 4 Luffy 1v1 ?

They think because Kaido tanked Luffy's Adv CoC anyone can lmao.

Snakeman would pummel him so hard he'd forget Kuina

Over Kong Gun attacks would put Zolo in a wheelchair not mentioning that Luffy is tremendously faster and can see the FS to dodge all of Zolo's predictable ass slashes.

Realistically. Base Luffy will tire Zolo down. Zolo will get the upper hand with KoH mode and I'm being very generous and respectful here and then G4 will completely maul him.

@Nikuzi @Jailer what do u guys think ?
Luffy would stop Zolo with a finger coated in ryou and advCoC like Rayleigh stopped Marco.

Still no answer. Why can't Zoro bros explain to us how the man fights Gear 4 Luffy 1v1 ?

Over Kong Gun attacks would put Zolo in a wheelchair not mentioning that Luffy is tremendously faster and can see the FS to dodge all of Zolo's predictable ass slashes.

Realistically. Base Luffy will tire Zolo down. Zolo will get the upper hand with KoH mode and I'm being very generous and respectful here and then G4 will completely maul him.

Instead of tanking, Zoro would block, deflect and dodge.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

You're right but its useless so I dont even bother anymore lmao

When Oda showed MADS on the cover story:
Oda: I will show stussy as a silhouette nobody will know it's her! :sanjismug:
Literaly everybody: That's clearly stussy!
Oda: DAMMIT! They guessed right... :parkcry:
Wait! I got it! I will just say the silhouette looks like stussy, because stussy is a clone of Bakkins! HAHA nobody saw that coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.