Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Dude, i have like 30 notifications from you from a few past hours. Surely because i'm avoiding questions. After a while people can get tired of you, no offense. I asked you "Ask me something you really want to know, not something I've already said 20 times".
yet you won’t answer this will you, or you’ll respond saying I didn’t see those….
@Charlie what have you been discussing or what have you been doing with breath dial, cause your axe is clearly removing my x-shots. Which in my mind makes you a scum, but I’d like hear if you’ve lost any abilities the last couple of cycles passive or active.
Additionally Chuck you’ve been able to continuously use these abilities 3 cycles in a row no cool down - I don’t even have a 3x shot ability or multiple abilities that are unlimited your role sounds op to me.

mare you telling me your “town” role is equivalent to flowers. & why would you target me with removing an x-shit last cycle when I had no inclination of targeting flower or indigo I only had a vote placed on flower which I was then vote silenced.

min hindsight you revealing your ability makes me scumread you even more cause it was all to conventional on the timing of these abilities to target me which made me suspect the duo even further.

yet you won’t answer this will you, or you’ll respond saying I didn’t see those….
Honestly, no. I saw 4 new notifications and said, fuck it.

I haven't lost any ability. Someone blocked my "ofensive abilities" whatever it means DP1 but that honestly didn't mean shet.

Breath dial isn't affecting anyone but me.

I

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

I haven't lost any ability. Someone blocked my "ofensive abilities" whatever it means DP1 but that honestly didn't mean shet.

I
roight..

so you were targeted d1 only. you scan innocent or guilty?

what exactly does breath dial do we know ace dial but you used breath on Ekko and states it only affects you so why would you use said ability on confirmed scum.

I
Wouldn't say axe is busted and breath isn't even close to op. I wouldn't call myself op at all.

I targetted you this cycle, after modkill. Not before. D1 i picked Melkor, because i can do it each cycle and had no better scum read ATM. Then Usopp, outed scum. Now you.

nothing, that wouldn't reveal my role tho or confirms another player
where are you voting this phase Naomi, and why?
i have it on t-pin atm

because odd chair told me, i am leaning town on him because it look like he invest flower, or scum with info? but if t-pin flips town, then i question can town player odd keep reading every town as scum?

fhhhhhhzzzzzzzz

Rej

This forum is retarded.
i have it on t-pin atm

because odd chair told me, i am leaning town on him because it look like he invest flower, or scum with info? but if t-pin flips town, then i question can town player odd keep reading every town as scum?

fhhhhhhzzzzzzzz
oh yeah, I don't trust odd currently, he is too shemy, he entertained the Flower drill too much for my taste

so you were targeted d1 only. you scan innocent or guilty?
I'm town, not Miller. Take a guess.

what exactly does breath dial do we know ace dial but you used breath on Ekko and states it only affects you so why would you use said ability on confirmed scum.
No. I used Axe on Melkor DP1, Usopp NP2 (pretty sure it was after lynch) and you DP3.

Breath dial could be a passive tbh. It's a self buff for looking for stuff on a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.