Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
rat cheese-he claimed day 2 he had info that would clear ekko, if it did not add up to my tracking claim of night 1 on ekko, yet now he claims he shot rhea night 1!!
I've already claimed the information, if you haven't read the thread (you obviously haven't) then I suggest your ISO me - it's in my conversation with Muugen.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
well people made some accusations like u're not really readind the thread & sh** and yeah apparently u pushed flowa early
I was on her for days for her thread play and close association with a supposed Indie who made it clear he picked Flowa because she was death immune, not any town alignment.

It was never anything sudden. She was inconsistent, tried to do a last minute vote swap to Rayan for no discernable reason, was untrackable, lie detect immune and unkillable and day 1 very much flaunting it around.

So yeah, I'd make the exact same play again. She played like scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My reads so far are

town read on Charlie - Muugen - Prof ( the reason i town read him is bc when i joined i was ready to blast him with no remorse ( he knows why ) but he seemed chill so i saw this as a positive thing it could have also been because of the benadryl though in that case he should be shot )

while for my scum reads i wouldn't mind sending Pot to the valhalla ASAP, i was curious about investigating AL a little bit and it seems like he's trying to drop some sus on me but i don't feel like he's putting in the effort so that's making me sus him a little

as for your and the other people's reason to sus Lhea.....again u gotta be more specific i didn't saw her posts so i can't really defend on that :V
Doesn't even have anything to say about the person who shot him N1 ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.