why?

fhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Look here, when Kerkovian died:

@Kerkovian / Scholazar has been killed!​

Lightning Pulse was used on ???

Submerge was activated

Underground Auction has been activated

Treasure Hunting Squad has been activated​
Only lightning pulse was an action used on ???. In the same WU he died.

In page 331, Flower complains someone sent a kill her way, a minute later Fuji posts this write-up:

Lightning pulse was used on ??? but was destroyed

Tentacle Smash was used on ???

Submerge was activated

Lightning pulse was likely used to kill kerk, yet it failed against flowa. The other possible killshot is tentacle smash, but nothing implies that action failed.

Anyhow, lightning pulse is the likely killshot here.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
did you think lightning pulse was a kill ability? because it was my lie detect

i remember someone trying to paint it as killing ability in thread, forgot who said it. maybe they destroyed it? for this odd reasoning?

fhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In page 331, Flower complains someone sent a kill her way, a minute later Fuji posts this write-up:

Lightning pulse was likely used to kill kerk, yet it failed against flowa. The other possible killshot is tentacle smash, but nothing implies that action failed.

it’s naomi’s

Apollo

The Sol King
@Naomi somehow I missed your post about it. If so, then maybe I should reconsider the killshot on kerk.

By the way, what was the lightning pulse used for ? The one in page 254.

I read Melkor's iso just now and saw his claim. He said he watched Prof night 1 and Ratchet night 2. Who did you watch?
wasn't it prof n1 and n2?

lightning pulse is more or less confirmed to be Naomi's lie detector, i believe

how did you assume it failed? mechanic?

Tentacle Smash was used on ???

is invisible scum?

i got no notice of anyone visiting her.

fhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AL sama

Red Haired
Yes, I iso'd Melkor and have not iso'ed you. I can't even tell who Melkor was talking to when I iso'ed him. It's more easier to see interactions when the pages are read in order.
hold the gun right there

are you unwatchable/untrack able??
No i am not as far as i am aware.
interesting

can you tell me if anyone visited prof during night 1
Fuji said no.

Do you have different results?
you didn't see me visit prof??
No. If you are telling the truth it implies some redirection or busdrive? Because i did not get message that I was roleblocked or action failed.
@Ratchet @MUUGEN @Naomi as far as I know no one visited prof N1 and I know my action didn't fail

melko is saying he isn't unwatchable neither did he see me visit prof so he is just lying
Why assume i am lying as only option in SRM game?
if it was bus drive we'd still end up visiting the same target and you'd still see me
Okay, i will ask some questions to Fuji then but i believe that as scum I would not entrap myself like this.
ok prove yourself
here

Status
Not open for further replies.