Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Im saying that's literally what the writers wrote in the panel, also the fact that the writers went out of the way to include that and not your headcanon regarding them knowing/sensing whether or not someone is holding back
That's retarted ass argument.
Bellamy said sky island didn't exist and Oda wrote that. Was that the truth?
:seriously:

2. Where was Denjiro when the execution took place? He wasnt shown until deflecting zoro's blast, show me a panel where it's an obvious sign Denjiro is aware of Zoro Toko and Hiyori being allies
Are you serious right now?
You are so pathetic you can't admit that you are wrong, so trying to weasel your way out of this?
:wellwell:

Where was Denjiro when the execution took place?
Next to Orochi probably, he is his "guard dog" after all.
He didn't teleport from one town to another

show me a panel where it's an obvious sign Denjiro is aware of Zoro Toko and Hiyori being allies
What does it have to do with Hiyori? Hiyori isn't a mastermind of ally forces...
:kaidowhat:
1. He protected Toko
2. He tried to kill Orochi
3. Denjiro knew that there will be allies arriving 20yrs from Oden's execution and Zolo appeared exactly 20yrs later

That is Luffy though. Why are you comparing him with Snack
You can compare anyone
Everyone from Luffy's fleet after dressrosa was fine after 1 week time skip.
But tell me, why is Oven not in Wano then?
We don't know if he is or isn't
but most likely the case- he was left behind to protect WCI. Taking all your soldiers and leaving territory unprotected is stupid.

And I thought True God Moe was bad with the snide idiotic subjective headcanon

The bellamy remark... two completely different cases you dumbass, you're to oblivious to see that... but in Jaya, didnt believe sky island existed. In Dressrosa admitted to Luffy Skyisland is real, nice try nostradumbass

Asking me if im trying to weasel my way out of this, why would I weasel out this, I know the difference between objectively and subjectively discussing it, clearly you lack in that department.

How was Denjiro next to Orochi? we literally saw only him in the carraige and then proceeded to kill Yasuie

In regards to Hiyori that's who Zoro was with along with toko during the execution even the oniwanbasu noticed that.

Are you serious right now?
You are so pathetic you can't admit that you are wrong, so trying to weasel your way out of this?
:wellwell:

Next to Orochi probably, he is his "guard dog" after all.
He didn't teleport from one town to another

What does it have to do with Hiyori? Hiyori isn't a mastermind of ally forces...
:kaidowhat:
1. He protected Toko
2. He tried to kill Orochi
3. Denjiro knew that there will be allies arriving 20yrs from Oden's execution and Zolo appeared exactly 20yrs later

And I thought True God Moe was bad with the snide idiotic subjective headcanon

The bellamy remark... two completely different cases you dumbass, you're to oblivious to see that... but in Jaya, didnt believe sky island existed. In Dressrosa admitted to Luffy Skyisland is real, nice try nostradumbass

Asking me if im trying to weasel my way out of this, why would I weasel out this, I know the difference between objectively and subjectively discussing it, clearly you lack in that department.

How was Denjiro next to Orochi? we literally saw only him in the carraige and then proceeded to kill Yasuie

In regards to Hiyori that's who Zoro was with along with toko during the execution even the oniwanbasu noticed that

Status
Not open for further replies.