Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don’t like the tone. Nor how you town read me so quick.

It can be confirmation bias since I already expect you’ve subbed into a scum slot based on my read on Rhea, so now everything you do feels off.

The bigger problem is you don’t stand out as townie to me yet/haven’t done anything to get town points yet. Felt you mentioning cult was pretty weird too (I realize you’re claiming some knowledge of it), but asking if we have a lead on cult yet felt off. Like if we did they’d be getting lynched or nuked lol.
has rhea sub out as scum before?

bhzzzzzzzz

Worst

Custom title
Nor how you town read me so quick.
Well i have my reasons.......

It can be confirmation bias since I already expect you’ve subbed into a scum slot based on my read on Rhea, so now everything you do feels off.
I guess this can't be helped......

The bigger problem is you don’t stand out as townie to me yet/haven’t done anything to get town points yet. Felt you mentioning cult was pretty weird too (I realize you’re claiming some knowledge of it), but asking if we have a lead on cult yet felt off. Like if we did they’d be getting lynched or nuked lol.
Meh do i ever stand out as one ? The only thing i can do is kill a scum and even then no one would follow me :(

As for the cult i can tell you that there are 3 cult people in total so i was just curious if someone noticed some suspected activity

Meh do i ever stand out as one ? The only thing i can do is kill a scum and even then no one would follow me :(
I think you really stand out when you’re Town lol. Although you subbing in and not being here from the start changes things. If your town I’d be pretty confident you’ll show it eventually.
As for the cult i can tell you that there are 3 cult people in total so i was just curious if someone noticed some suspected activity
You’re gonna have to elaborate on how you know this lol. Especially when Rhea gave no hints at this.

i mean, some dapper person appeared in my PM a while ago and wanted to me to join their bussines or something

i agreed and nothing happened
Ah that was definitely me with the partnership proposal

It's like this

You quote the boutique post then I send the invite.

It's not automatic
you let the demon in.

fffhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzz
as long as demon is neutral and not hostile, i'm happy to help
I legit have RL 25 spiritual attunements with Archangels and Seraphims

I might be half angel myself atp

so you become a half angel AT TOP PRICE?

:ohreally:

bhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzz
it's like passive, meaning i'm activating it every cycle anyways and it's only affecting me
We need to amp that shet to auto find the phoenix fruit

:usosmug:

i don't quite understand
muugen implied breath dial is scum ability, you are saying it's your passive?

also does blue get to copy his partner/share there passive when joined?

:pepecafe:

bhhzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Worst

Custom title
I think you really stand out when you’re Town lol. Although you subbing in and not being here from the start changes things. If your town I’d be pretty confident you’ll show it eventually.
I'll do my worst i guess :endthis:

You’re gonna have to elaborate on how you know this lol. Especially when Rhea gave no hints at this.
All i can tell you is that there are 3 of them and their cult is called cross guild

Status
Not open for further replies.