Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copium
Kaku was also weaker than jyabura
2 years passed
Kaku got awakening like lucci and both have the same upgraded attacks nosegun and handgun
Nothing shows lucci>kaku
In fact kaku>lucci because kaku is way more talented it seems
I'd prefer to stick to set ranking, and protrayals than to believe headcannon.

Nothing shows that Kaku is on Lucci's level. Yes they both have awakening however Lucci was already stronger from the jump so awakening makes no difference.

That's like saying KOH Zoro is stronger than Adv CoC G5 Luffy because they both got the same powerful, canonically it makes no sense for it to be that case.

So kaki being awakened proves my point. Lucci had his fruit longer than Kaku yet the moment Kaku went on as much missions as Lucci he also was catergorized as an awaken zoan like Lucci. So this huge gap that people dream of between Lucci and Kaku does not exists
There's no way to establish the power gap between Lucci and Kaku has changed after the time skip.

As far as we know last time there was a definitive power scale between the two Lucci was almost double the strength of Kaku.

Lucci was also hailed as a prodigy and a genius in fighting so he is likely to learn quicker than Kaku when it comes to abilities unless Kaku is rivalled with Luffy, Zoro and Coby in terms of growth.

I'd say it's a fair assumption to say Lucci would be still a sizeable amount stronger than Kaku until we're shown otherwise.

I'd prefer to stick to set ranking, and protrayals than to believe headcannon.

Nothing shows that Kaku is on Lucci's level. Yes they both have awakening however Lucci was already strong from the jump.

That's like saying KOH Zoro is stronger than Adv CoC G6 Luffy because they both got the same powerful, canonically it makes no sense for it to be that case.
Like i said nothing lucci showed makes him above kaku

Status
Not open for further replies.