Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possibly the most easily debunked fake leak of all time.

"Chapter 1067 will be the last time Dragon and Ivankov see Kuma"

Dragon saw Kuma the next chapter.
This is why I have a love-hate relationship with people who loves to nitpicks and play on technicalities 🤣

At the point of my post, and I am not going to change now nor did I bother to change in my original post, I stand by my statement that 1067 is the last time Dragon and gang sees Kuma.

1067 and 1068 technically are the same. It really doesn't matter in terms of technicalities. If you look at the end of chapter 1067, Kuma is indeed still with them. He hasn't even "flown" off yet. Of course by technicality Dragon and gang will still see Kuma after 1067 until the point in time where Kuma decides to fly off

So yea.. standing by my statement that 1067 is the last time Dragon and gang "sees" Kuma

Love ❤️

This is why I have a love-hate relationship with people who loves to nitpicks and play on technicalities 🤣

At the point of my post, and I am not going to change now nor did I bother to change in my original post, I stand by my statement that 1067 is the last time Dragon and gang sees Kuma.

1067 and 1068 technically are the same. It really doesn't matter in terms of technicalities. If you look at the end of chapter 1067, Kuma is indeed still with them. He hasn't even "flown" off yet. Of course by technicality Dragon and gang will still see Kuma after 1067 until the point in time where Kuma decides to fly off

So yea.. standing by my statement that 1067 is the last time Dragon and gang "sees" Kuma

Love ❤️
It’s clown time.

I remember your original post, don't fucking lie. You're just trying to see attention and pretend like you have connections.

You're basically the "My uncle works at Nintendo."

Like anyone can make a full on posts of headcanon/predictions and bound to hope that some will become right, that doesn't mean they have a connection to Oda and his team.
You technically don't have to remember my original post. What I wrote originally is still written in my very first post, just that I leave them as strike out. So... Not sure which part and where I'm trying to lie 🤣 Go take a look before claiming someone else is lying though :(((((

Love ❤️
Aren't you same the person who said Akainu is from West blue....

He is from North blue

C

Cruxroux

Love ❤️
So luffy/law immortality surgery.
Care to explain on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.