Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not assomption it is evident OK I see let's end it there and you will see it by yourseolf next chapter.
You think stussy feel she can take on the whole yonko crew + luffy by herself ?
She clearly is betraying the cp0 soshe is not againt's the straw hats .
Ugh yeah she is betraying cp0 hence why she thinks she can take LUCCI by herself since zoro sanji and co dealing with seraphim while Luffy running around lol

You know, jokes are supposed to be funny
I'm getting tired of these "reveals" that don't move the plot at all. Stussy is Bakkin's clone. Bonney is Kuma's daughter. Brook is Zoro's nurse. Franky is Kaido's dog. Big Mom is Whitebeard's cat. Oda is probably just making up shit as he goes and retconning his original ideas.

Let's see the plot move forward for a change. It feels like the same chapter for the last 5.

Which is sad since Kaku is down to stuccy while lucci is up to joyboy. So using your analogy stuccy>>joyboy then?
NO this just make lucci way stronger except if kaku is back soon .

Lucci being already Up after joyboy beat him play in his feats .

Like I said nothing make us think kakau is as strong as lucci this is stupid to think that just because he is awokened .

SO doffy = Katakuri?
DOffy = Kid ?
Doffy = Law ?

Saying because they both got awakening they are the same strenght is not the most stupid take I heard but realy close .

CoC: Color of Clowns

Pedro's Ghost in Wano Act 4?!?
They definitely save Ace at the very least. Whitebeard's a little iffy.
Whitebeard saves everyone by using his Fruit to make a giant wave to push them all to safety, Whitebeard watches the sun sparkle as the ship Luffy's on flies into the sun as its carried atop the way.

"Gurararararara... how high will you reach together? The stars themselves? I'm so glad... that I got to see my sons... escape safely... forgive me, for leaving you behind. Go... find an even greater dream, Ace! I wanted to be your father, not King of the Pirates! My era is over! This is your era, now!"

Hundreds of Marines, including the Admirals appear behind him, ready to attack in midair. With a laugh that shakes the earth, Whitebeard whips around, slicing forward, and knocking them all back.

Just as the ship falls over the wave, Ace's Vivre card of Whitebeard flies into the air, and burns to a crisp.

I'm getting tired of these "reveals" that don't move the plot at all. Stussy is Bakkin's clone. Bonney is Kuma's daughter. Brook is Zoro's nurse. Franky is Kaido's dog. Big Mom is Whitebeard's cat. Oda is probably just making up shit as he goes and retconning his original ideas.

Let's see the plot move forward for a change. It feels like the same chapter for the last 5.
You can read this headcanon of mine for a change 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.