Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Y'all better pray that Sanji acts weird towards S-Snake, cuz if Sanji acts normal towards S-Snake, I'm definitely gonna tag a lot of y'all.
He won't act weird. Sanji is kind towards children under normal circumstances.

Honestly, I hope S-Snake uses her Fruit on Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, Jinbei, Brook, and Usopp, and have them all not get turned to stone.

Luffy: "Wow, it's really a half-sized-Hancock. How can we tell if she's on our side?"
Zoro: "What a strange brat... I wonder what that power is supposed to do..."
Sanji: "Wow, so she's cloned from the Pirate Empress!?! Listen, young miss, come with us, we'll protect you! Don't trust those evil government guys!"
Chopper: "Why is she pouting and grumbling?"
Jinbei: "Oh, she must have the same amount of pride as the original."
Brook: "I'm not happy about fighting on a battlefield filled with clone children!"
Usopp: "What if I lie, and convince them I'm the King of the World, and run the World Government? Would they listen to me?"

Domain expansions make hits/attacks guaranteed to land and can only be countered with your own domain or some special circumstances.

If logias can do THAT than they would be the most broken ability in the verse BY FAR unless there is some insane next level CoC we haven’t seen.
I think it's just like Enies Lobby ( Kizaru and Fujitora ) or Punk Hazard ( we know who caused that )
It's okay though, Zoro is high/extreme diffing Kizaru
It'll be a win win for each fandom :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.