Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL I guess you are missing the point I'm trying to make. I dont edit errors, else I would have editted in my original content. The point I'm trying to make is, when I write "spoilers" there isn't a storyline already written out for me so that I can translate into words for people (who wants to) read. It's all based on memory. And because it's based on my memory, I am not going to waste time to fact check or Google everything I write. I purely, out of my own love and interest for One Piece, write them out as the thought comes to me. And writing anything, or in fact anything in life, comes to errors and mistakes. So the question to you is, how nitpicky do you want to be in life so that it balances out with being happy? Nitpicking is good because it helps people to improve. Overly nitpicky is just bad

LOLOL I guess you are missing the point. I don't edit "errors". Else I would have edited them in my original post so that none would be wiser, isn't it 🤣

The point I'm trying to make is, there is no storyline written out by Oda or team for me to translate word for word. Everything is based off memory. I write my post as my thoughts come to me; I don't go fact check or Google check anything I write to me honest. I did my writing out of love for people (who wants to) read. Just another One Piece fan, like yourself and many others here.

So the question is, how nitpicky do you want to me? Being nitpicky is good, since it helps people improves. But being overly nitpicky on a small thing makes your life tough, because it would mean that you live life seeing glass half empty rather than half full though.. love ❤️
Good for you. You do you :feelsokeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.