Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO this just make lucci way stronger except if kaku is back soon .

Lucci being already Up after joyboy beat him play in his feats .

Like I said nothing make us think kakau is as strong as lucci this is stupid to think that just because he is awokened .

SO doffy = Katakuri?
DOffy = Kid ?
Doffy = Law ?

Saying because they both got awakening they are the same strenght is not the most stupid take I heard but realy close .
Katakuri = law > doffy > kidd.

Same range of power in reference to perfect awakened users give or take. Nothing in story suggests that anyone weaker than this their can PERFECTLY awaken

Oda has dementia so it’s very possible unfortunately.
I don't know, I feel like in the past the marines seemed a lot more morally grey.

Now with Aramaki being so blatantly a "bad guy" and Kizaru seemingly being slightly re-characterized to seem more evil (if him trying to kill civilians who even moderately bother him in Film Red is any indication), Fujitora just seems more and more out of place

Katakuri = law > doffy > kidd.

Same range of power in reference to perfect awakened users give or take. Nothing in story suggests that anyone weaker than this their can PERFECTLY awaken

It is just a different stats realy .

ANd yes the story sujest some fruits are easier to awoken then the others .
But lucci was always shown stronger then kaku and nothing can make us think other wise except fanboy stuff .
I seen nothing impressive from kaku he been a joke the whole time even his awakenings was treated like a joke .
Pushed back easely by zoro and sleep instantly at least lucci fought luffy for a while and we had the time to someone to coment about how fast he was .
He also achieved more then kaku and is the device owner take the L dude you can't win a dumb argument like this.

Kid = Law
Katakuri
Doffy

Status
Not open for further replies.