Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that’s exactly why I think Brook will be the one to deal with her and since Franky has the senor connection him fighting S Shark also tracks.
True but I would still prefer seeing jinbe fight his own clone, I don't think Franky would be able to do much against s-shark he wasn't even able to get a decisive win against senior pink I don't think he would stand much chance against someone stronger with better techniques and the same abilities

Ais is one of the best female characters I've seen in years.

No stupid gimmicks.

No dumb tropes.

Just a hardcore badass, who is a quiet, gentle, earnest person at her core.

I hesitated to watch Danmachi because people said it had weak female characters who only simped for the main character, fuck, why do I listen to people on the internet sometimes.

True but I would still prefer seeing jinbe fight his own clone, I don't think Franky would be able to do much against s-shark he wasn't even able to get a decisive win against senior pink I don't think he would stand much chance against someone stronger with better techniques and the same abilities
Remember when Franky fought Senor he wanted to beat him as a man, Franky used none of his true power, his tech.

This time he won’t have to hold back.

Can we talk about how insane bonney's fruit is

If she can chose her future self from any timeline she may unironically be top 10 since there is more then likely a version of herself that became a yonkou or is a haki master.

I would be so down for that
World's Strongest Glutton. She learns how to absorb lingering Will from food to increase the power of her Haki.

Remember when Franky fought Senor he wanted to beat him as a man, Franky used none of his true power, his tech.

This time he won’t have to hold back.
It's been a while since I watched dressrosa but didn't Franky end up tricking senior pink instead of beating him? Something like telling him there was an old lady that needed his help crossing the street or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.