Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly amazing how brainlet this forum is:

- Named Bonney attacks
- Kuma power revelations
- Teases to why he left his memories with Vegapunk and assaulting Mariejois
- Stussy being a traitor to CP0, a Rocks pirate clone, a vampire (?), and implications to Bakkin, Vegapunk, Rocks, and the WG.

And yet ~1 page of Zoro vs Kaku devolves the forum into pure dumbass levels instead. Simply amazing lmao
This is Zoro hating forum lol what do you expect

Honestly amazing how brainlet this forum is:

- Named Bonney attacks
- Kuma power revelations
- Teases to why he left his memories with Vegapunk and assaulting Mariejois
- Stussy being a traitor to CP0, a Rocks pirate clone, a vampire (?), and implications to Bakkin, Vegapunk, Rocks, and the WG.

And yet ~1 page of Zoro vs Kaku devolves the forum into pure dumbass levels instead. Simply amazing lmao
I'm like fights. I don't care about Kuma and Bonney.

It's because Bonney and Kuma stuff is confusing and neither are that interesting of characters. Interesting sure, but in a vacuum, eh.

I wanna see the english translation and explanation first before diving into that
No bro. This shit would happen even if we found out Blackbeard had 3 bodies or Shanks is a WG whore this chapter.

Powerscaling makes people stupid.

The reason why Lucci and Kaku have awakening is to mirror Luffy's growth. His first ever "zoan transformation" occurred in an arc where the villains had or were given primarily zoan fruits. Now they reunite with awakened fruits.

we also know that Luffy, Kaku, and Lucci all match the temperament of their zoan which is why they can awaken in the first place. They embody the wish and have the willpower.

I don't understand how it's "lazy writing" in the first place to have stussy take out kaku who just powered up when we've known since dressrosa that awakening is only as powerful as you are. It's also intricate because it ties into the themes of this arc, which I've already stated in other threads.

also kaku hasn't shown anything to be put on the level of cracker. But yo if your goal is to find a way to shit on Oda every chap go ahead :cheers:

I wonder how the group that trashed King for not being Awakened is gonna cope... when he's proven to be infinitely better than an Awakened Zoan.
People think the BP were top 3… Kaido and King HARD carried the fodder of YC2 and below

The fact neither has awakening is prolly because they need to spend all their time training haki, and teaching the lower fodder how to use basic shit

Status
Not open for further replies.