Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you say surgeon of death 2.0.

Awakening Lucci after his battle with G5 Luffy.

No injuries and Luffy's attack couldn't even slow him down.

Stussy should be thanking Zoro she gave him the opportunity to surprise Kaku. There's a reason why she didn't attack him before then.
Lucci still in bandages dumbass also Luffy ko Lucci Zoro who y'all claim is above luffy and law couldn't scratch someone who's weaker than Lucci????
shame oda doesn't care about zolo fans wet dreams

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm not arguing against your main point but just curious what plot altering stuff did Enel do?

Far as I remember Skypiea could be erased as an arc and almost nothing changes. Enel can be erased as a character and the world of One Piece is the exact same.
It's about the whole moon stuff. It's definitely going to play a role in the future. Enel is still very relevant IMO.

Kaku looked perfectly fine before Stussy bit him while Lucci actually lost consciousness for some time, so idk what you're talking about lol

Luffy vs Lucci began in 1069, ended in 1070
Zoro vs Kaku began in 1071, ended in 1072

Come on now
Last chapter was just Zoro sleep stopping Kaku from destroying the SH ship. This chapter is when the battle started against awakening Kaku and Zoro drop him quickly.

Stussy bite ≥ 3 sword haki with enma Zoro
Blame oda not me:kayneshrug:
This might be a joke but it’s obvious that Kaku was caught off-guard by Stussy considering he trusted her, so it’s not surprising that her biting and immobilizing him was quicker than Zoro taking him on.

In the end, Zoro probably would‘ve won or atleast injured him similar to Luffy vs. Lucci. Oda usually likes to give Zoro favorable moments though, so… :rolaugh:

Stussy being a traitor to the opposite end is a nice surprise. Kaku just got more flexible neck as an awakening. Lucci losing his shit over the the flip of Stussy made it more hype.
Lucci and Kakus awakenings seem to give them their most optimal form. Lucci is slimmer like when he used life return in EL to become more nimble and Kaku has an extended reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.