Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
so it hasnt yet materialized
a whole lot of waffle then .
Everything has already been set in motion. It need not be materialized for us to know it's gonna be relevant. Even if you don't want to accept Enel's future involvement in the story, that just makes him less relevant than what I was saying, which doesn't help you prove Lucci is more relevant.

Lucci still in bandages dumbass also Luffy ko Lucci Zoro who y'all claim is above luffy and law couldn't scratch someone who's weaker than Lucci????
shame oda doesn't care about zolo fans wet dreams
It took G5 Luffy fighting awakening Lucci 2 times. Repeat after me, 2 times. A whole chapter fight and multiple hits to finally hurt awakening Lucci enough for him to put a small bandage on his cheek.

Lucci still hasn't been removed from Egghead island. He is still a threat to Dr. Vegapunk. You better hope he doesn't fight Stussy who's targeting him at the end of the chapter.

Keep pushing that headcanon surgeon of death 2.0.

It took G5 Luffy fighting awakening Lucci 2 times. Repeat after me, 2 times. A whole chapter fight and multiple hits to finally hurt awakening Lucci enough for him to put a small bandage on his cheek.

Lucci still hasn't been removed from Egghead island. He is still a threat to Dr. Vegapunk. You better hope he doesn't fight Stussy who's targeting him at the end of the chapter.
Y'all said Lolo was over Luffy so Luffy being in gear 5th shouldn't matter right?? Surely oda didn't showcase yc1 Luffy in a better light against yonko god Zori right:gokulaugh:

None of that changes anything about what I've said. He's slightly more relevant than the most useless villains in the OP verse. As I said, he's not even as relevant as the guys like Crocodile, Doffy, and Enel, who are nothing compared to the main characters, which whom we're making a comparison here.

What does Wano have anything to do with the skip Kid and Law? They're not this strong out of the skip. I think you're confusing PH Law with Wano Law. More or less the same goes for Kid.

"None of that changes anything about what I've said. He's slightly more relevant than the most useless villains in the OP verse. As I said, he's not even as relevant as the guys like Crocodile, Doffy, and Enel, who are nothing compared to the main characters, which whom we're making a comparison here."

at this point suit yourself mate.

"What does Wano have anything to do with the skip Kid and Law? They're not this strong out of the skip. I think you're confusing PH Law with Wano Law. More or less the same goes for Kid."

yeah no , I think you are didnt understand what I said in the least .
to reiterate i mentioned wano as an example of multiple characters who right now are stronger than luffy and zoro out of the ts without top tier training. so am clearly talking about their current version and they are a lot stronger both luffy and zoro out of the timeskip.
if thats the bar ,lucci, and surely not kaku would impress me lmao.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Now that I've think about it, Stussy being a succubus instead of vampire does make sense actually. I totally forgot that succubi also sucked blood just like vampire. Succubus is known for seducing men and Stussy is the Queen of Pleasure District. And vampire burns in the sunlight while Stussy seems fine in the sunlight.
Stussy isnt Succubus, she is a Morbius

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's about the whole moon stuff. It's definitely going to play a role in the future. Enel is still very relevant IMO.
Ehh that stuff was so important it was mostly relegated to cover pages. But if that's how you see it then fair enough.

However I don't think Enel altered the plot when it was his time on screen atleast. I think you're letting the fact that Lucci was only a lowly CP9 member ontop of not being the boss, blind you a bit. Idk if you misworded it but you can argue Lucci impacted/altered the plot and the strawhats specifically, more than any preskip villain.

And even if you want to talk about significance in universe, Lucci was being wanked by buster call VAs, strongest tobbi roppo (4th in Yonkou underling pecking order), and is the WGs leading fighting figure. Enel doesn't even exist, nobody cares or knows about him. You can almost argue he's filler.

Besides Enel coming back is only a possibility. Lucci has been back for a long time now, in movies and canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.