Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy had white flames in Gear 4, and Kaido/Momo both had the same thing.
Kaido and Momo have literal flame clouds and they are red (official coloring):

And with Gear 4 it was very clearly steam.

Not sure what you are getting at. Kaku is awakened. He literally looks the same as Lucci, who had awakening in his title box.

Y'all said Lolo was over Luffy so Luffy being in gear 5th shouldn't matter right?? Surely oda didn't showcase yc1 Luffy in a better light against yonko god Zori right:gokulaugh:
Yes, we all saw a fully recovered Luffy beat a weaken Yonko with help.
:zosmug:

It's just as I thought. Zoro dropped awakening Kaku faster than G5 Luffy dropped awakening Lucci. Yet, Zoro receives hate even though Lucci is still a threat to Dr. Vegapunk.

Ehh that stuff was so important it was mostly relegated to cover pages. But if that's how you see it then fair enough.

However I don't think Enel altered the plot when it was his time on screen atleast. I think you're letting the fact that Lucci was only a lowly CP9 member ontop of not being the boss, blind you a bit. Idk if you misworded it but you can argue Lucci impacted/altered the plot and the strawhats specifically, more than any preskip villain.

And even if you want to talk about significance in universe, Lucci was being wanked by buster call VAs, strongest tobbi roppo (4th in Yonkou underling pecking order), and is the WGs leading fighting figure. Enel doesn't even exist, nobody cares or knows about him. You can almost argue he's filler.

Besides Enel coming back is only a possibility. Lucci has been back for a long time now, in movies and canon.
relevance is so subjective so I didnt want to push further
lucci being brought back
makes him more relevant than roger wants to make it seem.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ehh that stuff was so important it was mostly relegated to cover pages. But if that's how you see it then fair enough.

However I don't think Enel altered the plot when it was his time on screen atleast. I think you're letting the fact that Lucci was only a lowly CP9 member ontop of not being the boss, blind you a bit. Idk if you misworded it but you can argue Lucci impacted/altered the plot and the strawhats specifically, more than any preskip villain.

And even if you want to talk about significance in universe, Lucci was being wanked by buster call VAs, strongest tobbi roppo (4th in Yonkou underling pecking order), and is the WGs leading fighting figure. Enel doesn't even exist, nobody cares or knows about him. You can almost argue he's filler.

Besides Enel coming back is only a possibility. Lucci has been back for a long time now, in movies and canon.
My whole reason was Enel's relevance with the whole AC lore and its links with space. If we remove then, then sure, Lucci looks better currently.

And Kaido's is invisible.

:pepemy:
He had it on his Dragon Form

Kinda L from ODA not gonna Lie, he suppose to had that on his hybrid mode. Now iam on Copium mode thinking his Dragon form is his Awakening
:pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

What is the source of this image?! :jinbewat:
One Piece Magz if i recall

Status
Not open for further replies.