Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
at this point suit yourself mate.
Not sure what's so hard about accepting Lucci and Kaku are nowhere near as relevant as the literally top 2 main characters. But be it.

yeah no , I think you are didnt understand what I said in the least .
to reiterate i mentioned wano as an example of multiple characters who right now are stronger than luffy and zoro out of the ts without top tier training. so am clearly talking about their current version and they are a lot stronger both luffy and zoro out of the timeskip.
if thats the bar ,lucci, and surely not kaku would impress me lmao.
I guess we have fundamental differences in how we're looking at it. Of course, they're nothing compared to their current versions, which I've already pointed out in one of my early quotes by saying it's an unfair comparison.

Some of you are so obsessed with Kaido's awakening lol, like he didn't pull off the greatest solo performance we've seen since Whitebeard. Awakening won't magically solve the issue of being dumped into magma and getting blown up by a volcanic eruption either.

It was a fumble on Oda's part to not have Kaido be awakened after Doffy and Kata, but he was still insane in his performance. Let's move on from Wano 🙏

Not sure what's so hard about accepting Lucci and Kaku are nowhere near as relevant as the literally top 2 main characters. But be it.

I guess we have fundamental differences in how we're looking at it. Of course, they're nothing compared to their current versions, which I've already pointed out in one of my early quotes by saying it's an unfair comparison.
we were comparing villains mate
you highlighted why you thought others were more relevant
I disagreed
simple as that .

reading as always forever an obstacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.