I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
burning pedro in the process
tanked
Tanked and found lola's sister

took ichiji's laser's and kept going .

what tf has kaku done in comparison.
Pedro's a sub-Mid trio character
Got humiliated by Capone, he can tank it all he wants it was a joke at his expense
Would've gotten his face rearranged if Sanji was interested in a fight
All lasers aren't created equally though, dude barely has a burn mark from the laser. So either his fruit gives him natural resistance or it's not as impressive as everyone makes it out to be.

This. Does. Not. Matter

Lucci was a confirmed user with black flame clouds and a new hybrid. Kaku looks EXACTLY the same with black flame clouds and a new hybrid.

We need the patrick/manray meme for you my god lmao
?? I didn't say Kaku WASN'T awakened. I'm just pointing holes in the logic of people trying to find some awakening "cues".

Oda is just doing w/e the fuck he wants. There is no logic behind anything.

Mythical Zooan awakening from Caesar. He has the white clouds.

Just letting you know... when it gets translated it'll be obvious that Kaku is awakened. Not sure why you're deadset on saying he's not awakened.

Zoro says something along the lines of:

"I thought you were supposed to be a giraffe, you look a bit different than you used to.

Whatever, when I cut you up it'll all be the same. "

Same thing as when they mentioned how Lucci looked different.

?? I didn't say Kaku WASN'T awakened. I'm just pointing holes in the logic of people trying to find some awakening "cues".

Oda is just doing w/e the fuck he wants. There is no logic behind anything.
You 30 minutes ago, which started this whole conversation lmao. If anyone misunderstood you, thats on you.
Is it actually stated anywhere that Kaku is awakened, or was it just assumed by spoiler providers because of the black flames?

Luffy's also a Zooan and he doesn't have the black flames, so I wonder what the deal is with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.