Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dipshit. Luffy has the exact same crap. No black flames or flames of any kind. Just white clouds.

This is described as smoke and he can even grab it and make it into goggles somehow
We never see this in any of his other forms, it's clearly a sign of a Zoan Awakening.
Your point is basically " Reiju has an immunity to poison to Magellan didn't even need to eat his fruit to have an immunity because there's other ways " That's totally different shit bro.
Reiju got her's from science, Magellan's is from a DF.
Similarly, Caesar just happens to have the Gas Logia, so he can emit that passively. Mythical Zoans only emit smoke/gas as a sign of Awakening.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
I think people will care a lot less about all this Luffy, Lucci, Zoro, Kaku shit upon binge-reading Egghead. Both fights happen in just 2 chapters and are used to set up exposition or other plot events. Seriously not worth getting so worked-up over.
I just like stirring the pot a bit tbh, that's what makes this place so much fun :milaugh:

I wonder why would Bakin make clone of herself or would allow clone her in first place
There must be greater plan going around with Rocks, that we are not aware yet
The Rocks pirates were beaten because they weren't united enough so Xevec decided to create obidiant clones for his new crew before he went into hiding in some hole plotting the end of the world Madara style.

We already have:
Wb -> Weevil.
Bukkin -> Stussy.

The others will be revealed in due time.

I hope Zetsu doesn't ruin it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.