Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're simply not acknowledging the point because you don't want to agree with it. During their short exchange Luffy has driven Lucci to a point he was about to lose consciousness. It was written to the wall that his defeat was seconds away. What in the world has Zoro done to Kaku? Nothing.
Let's not pretend you're not you're conveniently turning a blind eye to the fact that Luffy used G5 to do what he did. Lucci may be stronger than Kaku, but G5 is more of a power-up to Luffy than any gap that exists b/w Lucci and Kaku. I am ignoring what? you're legit mocking Zoro for not defeating Kaku when he didn't even get a chance to beat him.

Zoro never gave Kaku a chance to shine or to accomplish his goal while Luffy got sent flying away from a clash, and allowed Lucci to accomplish his goal. All of this is when Zoro is using the minimum amount of resources needed to deal with Kaku while Luffy went straight for his best form. Zoro legit outdid Kaku at every single opportunity. The comparison here is genuinely asinine on many levels if I am being honest—although I know you're trolling.

Let's not pretend you're not you're conveniently turning a blind eye to the fact that Luffy used G5 to do what he did. Lucci may be stronger than Kaku, but G5 is more of a power-up to Luffy than any gap that exists b/w Lucci and Kaku. I am ignoring what? you're legit mocking Zoro for not defeating Kaku when he didn't even get a chance to beat him.

Zoro never gave Kaku a chance to shine or to accomplish his goal while Luffy got sent flying away from a clash, and allowed Lucci to accomplish his goal. All of this is when Zoro is using the minimum amount of resources needed to deal with Kaku while Luffy went straight for his best form. Zoro legit outdid Kaku at every single opportunity. The comparison here is genuinely asinine on many levels if I am being honest—although I know you're trolling.
Kaku blocked Zoro’s sword strikes with no haki.

I consider that “outdoing” Zoro.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

stassi just one shot kaku with a bite
theres no excuse here sorry
EVEN SENTOMARU MANAGE TO SEE LUCCI COMING AND DEFEND A LITTLE AND STAYED UP

KAKU FELL RIGHT AWAY
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Is that how things roll ? @Gol D. Roger @HA001 OF THE RAIN

Sanji > Seraphim confirmed ?
Senji used DJ to attack a Seraphim that's not even paying attention to him while Zoro overpowered Kaku when he was in the middle of the air. That's not how it rolls ig. My guy, I know you're trying to troll, but this is getting desperate.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Senji used DJ to attack a Seraphim that's not even paying attention to him while Zoro overpowered Kaku when he was in the middle of the air. That's not how it rolls ig. My guy, I know you're trying to troll, but this is getting desperate.
DJ sanji = 3 sword coa haki zoro
DJ + exo sanji = king of hell zoro
Ifrit jambe > king of hell zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.