Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.35173/page-476#post-3746469

"Luffy has FS so forget the speed part for a bit, Lucci's a glass canon for a zoan user of commander caliber. The dude almost got KO'ed from 3 low-tier attacks. Non-zoans like Doffy and Katakuri were withstanding multiple Boundman attacks while getting sent flying across the country. Are these attacks that Luffy used on Lucci even Dressrossa Kong Gun class? You seriously sitting here and trying to sell us the idea that this guy is in the YC1 class? lmao. Even Jack lasts longer and needs more attacks to go down against G5 than Lucci. "

so why are you making a deal out of luffy using g5 now
since they were low tier attacks anyway.
I am not making a big deal out of it. I am just describing it how it literally happened. There is no change in my stance b/w the previous spoilers threads and now. Luffy never needed G5 to beat Lucci, but it's a fact that he used it, which means he tried more than Zoro did against Kaku. If we're mocking Zoro for not putting down Kaku, then the same applies to Luffy too. Perhaps, you're not enjoying it as much because it doesn't align with what you stand for.

Perhaps, the problem is with you because if you know just knocking someone down once doesn't mean anything. Then not defeating him in the clash should also doesn't mean much, but you were mocking Zoro for not putting down Kaku in that clash, which directly contradicts what you're trying to lecture me. As far as my argument goes, Zoro overpowering Kaku in the clash should at least mean that he won that clash, and that's a plus for Zori.
I am mocking the fact that there is still technically no concrete evidence that my headcanon of Zoro needing Ashura is wrong.

Cope and seethe

Perhaps, the problem is with you because if you know just knocking someone down once doesn't mean anything. Then not defeating him in the clash should also doesn't mean much, but you were mocking Zoro for not putting down Kaku in that clash, which directly contradicts what you're trying to lecture me. As far as my argument goes, Zoro overpowering Kaku in the clash should at least mean that he won that clash, and that's a plus for Zori.
Not surprised with your dumb takes in OP too after those andrew tate takes

Status
Not open for further replies.