Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy told me Kaku smiled after Zoro's attack implying Zoro did nothing, and I did the same with Lucci and Luffy. What Lucci does after everything's said and done has no relevance to it whatsoever. If Zoro did nothing because Kaku smiled, then the same applies to Luffy. The hypocrisy is getting exposed I guess.
We saw Luffy vs Lucci end whereas we only saw one clash between Zoro and Kaku.

It’s not hypocritical at all lmao

The guy told me Kaku smiled after Zoro's attack implying Zoro did nothing, and I did the same with Lucci and Luffy. What Lucci does after everything's said and done has no relevance to it whatsoever. If Zoro did nothing because Kaku smiled, then the same applies to Luffy. The hypocrisy is getting exposed I guess.
?
No i said kaku specifically smiled off zoro's attack while lucci didn't. Lucci was smiling at sentomaru not at luffy.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Here’s something that SHOULD NOT be that hard to understand.

Overpowering someone in one clash doesn’t meant anything.

I’m disappointed, your powerscaling is usually pretty good but I guess the rules change when one of the characters is Zoro.
Perhaps, the problem is with you because if you know just knocking someone down once doesn't mean anything. Then not defeating him in the clash should also doesn't mean much, but you were mocking Zoro for not putting down Kaku in that clash, which directly contradicts what you're trying to lecture me. As far as my argument goes, Zoro overpowering Kaku in the clash should at least mean that he won that clash, and that's a plus for Zori.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Perhaps, the problem is with you because if you know just knocking someone down once doesn't mean anything. Then not defeating him in the clash should also doesn't mean much, but you were mocking Zoro for not putting down Kaku in that clash, which directly contradicts what you're trying to lecture me. As far as my argument goes, Zoro overpowering Kaku in the clash should at least mean that he won that clash, and that's a plus for Zori.
omg no one said zoro not gonna won kaku bro he will just need adv coc with high diffuclity

why is that so harder to understood

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.