Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He did it last chapter too. So you can’t say Zoro has been outdoing Kaku the entire time when that simply isn’t true.

Kaku has no damage and Zoro has no damage at the end of the engagement.

You cannot say for sure it would have gone the same as Luffy vs Lucci without headcanon about power levels and speculation.

Not that hard to understand.
It's basic sparing. Zoro prevents Kaku from destroying the ship when he isn't even aware of what's going on. He then proceeded to overpower Kaku in a direct clash. That's outdoing him at every turn. What matters is what you did at the end of a clash, not the minor sparing. It appears a bit hard for some to understand ig.

It's basic sparing. Zoro prevents Kaku from destroying the ship when he isn't even aware of what's going on. He then proceeded to overpower Kaku in a direct clash. That's outdoing him at every turn. What matters is what you did at the end of a clash, not the minor sparing. It appears a bit hard for some to understand ig.
Here’s something that SHOULD NOT be that hard to understand.

Overpowering someone in one clash doesn’t meant anything.

I’m disappointed, your powerscaling is usually pretty good but I guess the rules change when one of the characters is Zoro.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lucci legit starts shitting himself as soon as he sees luffy lol. Kaku smiled off zoro's attack itself ready for more. Lucci didn't
The guy told me Kaku smiled after Zoro's attack implying Zoro did nothing, and I did the same with Lucci and Luffy. What Lucci does after everything's said and done has no relevance to it whatsoever. If Zoro did nothing because Kaku smiled, then the same applies to Luffy. The hypocrisy is getting exposed I guess.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Here’s something that SHOULD NOT be that hard to understand.

Overpowering someone in one clash doesn’t meant anything.

I’m disappointed, your powerscaling is usually pretty good but I guess the rules change when one of the characters is Zoro.
Since overpowering in one Clash doesnt mean anything then rayleigh>>>>kizaru is fact

I literally share the same views even now. Luffy doesn't need G5 to deal with Lucci.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.35173/page-476#post-3746469

"Luffy has FS so forget the speed part for a bit, Lucci's a glass canon for a zoan user of commander caliber. The dude almost got KO'ed from 3 low-tier attacks. Non-zoans like Doffy and Katakuri were withstanding multiple Boundman attacks while getting sent flying across the country. Are these attacks that Luffy used on Lucci even Dressrossa Kong Gun class? You seriously sitting here and trying to sell us the idea that this guy is in the YC1 class? lmao. Even Jack lasts longer and needs more attacks to go down against G5 than Lucci. "

so why are you making a deal out of luffy using g5 now
since they were low tier attacks anyway.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
The guy told me Kaku smiled after Zoro's attack implying Zoro did nothing, and I did the same with Lucci and Luffy. What Lucci does after everything's said and done has no relevance to it whatsoever. If Zoro did nothing because Kaku smiled, then the same applies to Luffy. The hypocrisy is getting exposed I guess.
why do you always try to defend zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.