Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lucci smilingly at his opportunity to kill sentomaru = kaku smiling off zoro's attack ready to fight back?
:memehm:
Yeah, Lucci smiling after eating a named attack from Luffy and acting like it can't stop him from doing what he wants to do is certainly worse than Kaku getting overpowered in a clash by base Zoro and smiling.

Senji used DJ to attack a Seraphim that's not even paying attention to him while Zoro overpowered Kaku when he was in the middle of the air. That's not how it rolls ig. My guy, I know you're trying to troll, but this is getting desperate.
Sanji has his genes disattivated lol and a no name Attack?
Literally random casual Sanji.

Zoro used 3 swords and armament haki.

He did it all the way back in EL. Welcome to One Piece.
He did it last chapter too. So you can’t say Zoro has been outdoing Kaku the entire time when that simply isn’t true.

Kaku has no damage and Zoro has no damage at the end of the engagement.

You cannot say for sure it would have gone the same as Luffy vs Lucci without headcanon about power levels and speculation.

Not that hard to understand.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sanji has his genes disattivated lol and a no name Attack?
Literally random casual Sanji.

Zoro used 3 swords and armament haki.
I only said it was DJ. It was DJ and it was an enraged Sanji attacking someone not even paying attention to him. Sanji was legit S-Shark's Suussy. While Zoro overpowered him in a clash. Two difference things.

Zoro Is like the kid who tells he'll beat the shit out of you and then Is k.o at First punch Landing his face.
Kaku was not defeated by ZoLo, It took no damage. So for you Zoro fans since Kaku defeated Kaku Just because he sent him to the ground same applies to Sanji with disattivated genes and casual DJ defeated Seraphim because he sent him Flying.
you're sad

Let's not pretend you're not you're conveniently turning a blind eye to the fact that Luffy used G5 to do what he did. Lucci may be stronger than Kaku, but G5 is more of a power-up to Luffy than any gap that exists b/w Lucci and Kaku. I am ignoring what? you're legit mocking Zoro for not defeating Kaku when he didn't even get a chance to beat him.

Zoro never gave Kaku a chance to shine or to accomplish his goal while Luffy got sent flying away from a clash, and allowed Lucci to accomplish his goal. All of this is when Zoro is using the minimum amount of resources needed to deal with Kaku while Luffy went straight for his best form. Zoro legit outdid Kaku at every single opportunity. The comparison here is genuinely asinine on many levels if I am being honest—although I know you're trolling.
"Let's not pretend you're not you're conveniently turning a blind eye to the fact that Luffy used G5 to do what he did"

isnt this what you had to say about it few weeks ago

Let's ignore the G5/G4 talk and approach this a bit differently. You say, "Luffy had to use G5 to beat Lucci." For Luffy to need G5 to beat Lucci, at least one of these conditions must hold true:
  • Lucci's awakening is OP enough to rival Luffy's—a foolish assumption to make given how Luffy's fruit is God-tier while Lucci's fruit is 3rd-tier.
  • Lucci's Haki is as good as Luffy's—another bold assumption as even top-tiers aren't known to possess level 3 CoA.
  • Lucci's base physical stats are so much better than Luffy's that it helps him close the gap created by Luffy's Haki and awakening—Luffy's base stats are equal to Kid, a physical monster that could hold his own against Big Mom at least in a brief fight.
I am not even including CoC here. You guys are giving way too much credit to Lucci. As for the whole YC1 talk, Luffy exhausted 2 rounds of G4 and needed to learn FS to defeat a YC1 that half contributed to his own defeat. And this guy was a glass canon among the YC1s. If Lucci can't touch Luffy's most vulnerable form in his best shape and form, good luck ever touching Katakuri, forget about merking him. Marco could legit exhaust Lucci without ever using an offensive move against him lmao. One Jackpot is all it takes for King to end Lucci's entire career—his half-assed Haki wouldn't even protect him from the blast. Let him get past Jack in endurance before we can talk about him merking the YC1s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.