Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not pretend you're not you're conveniently turning a blind eye to the fact that Luffy used G5 to do what he did. Lucci may be stronger than Kaku, but G5 is more of a power-up to Luffy than any gap that exists b/w Lucci and Kaku. I am ignoring what? you're legit mocking Zoro for not defeating Kaku when he didn't even get a chance to beat him.
At no point have i denied that Luffy wasn't using G5 to trash Lucci. Also isn't it funny how the roles were basically flipped because i remember you keeping the Lucci overhype in check by saying that while Luffy used G5, he didn't use any haki which you think makes up the biggest jump in Luffy's arsenal. Well apparently Zoro used hardening and Luffy didn't too my knowledge. Factoring in the power difference between Lucci and Kaku you definitely can draw a comparison.

Also yesterday some of the Zoro fans were pretty quick on going after Luffy for not having "really" defeated Lucci yet they're trying to act comfortable and confident with what really happened this chapter.

The battle between Zoro and Kaku would've went on and nobody but Oda knows how long it would've took Zoro. We know how long it took Luffy.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
he only used low tier attacks so am really not certain he tried more.
and I would argue from kaku's grin he would have had to try a lot harder. fortunately for him stussy could put kaku down in even less effort.
Zoro did not even use named attacks, bro. I don't think you need me to explain the difference b/w G5 Luffy with CoA and 3 swords Zoro with CoA. Luffy had an even clash with him in that form before he went on to overpower Lucci. I did not judge Luffy when it happened—I supported him and called the clash stupid because it's not supposed to happen. I am only questioning the hypocrisy of the holier than thou gang, who were justifying Luffy using G5 against Luffy and are now sitting here and mocking Zoro for not defeating Kaku.

Stussy has hax, I don't think her knocking Kaku out reflects badly on Zoro or Kaku.

Senji used DJ to attack a Seraphim that's not even paying attention to him while Zoro overpowered Kaku when he was in the middle of the air. That's not how it rolls ig. My guy, I know you're trying to troll, but this is getting desperate.
Nonsense. There's no bit of me trolling here. Seraphims are cyborgs that, as we learn this chapter' think independently not to mention that he was already in fighting mode. Instead of labelling all what Sanji does as sneak attacks how about we acknowledge that he actually send a cyborg with Lunarian Durability flying.

I don't think Kaku would take that attack any better, in fact, I'm pretty damn sure he won't.

Lucci didn't help Kaku against Zoro I wonder why. Oh yeah, because Kaku wasn't actually losing against him, Lucci didn't feel like Kaku needed an help Lmao.
He already got clapped once today; he'll be careful whom he assaults.
Also he doesn't look unconcerned at all. More like 'Careful Kaku, or you'll suck yonkolevel balls like I did earlier!!!'

Tell me werent you all trolling him too?
The things I wrote to him were borderline bullying, which I'm ashamed off. And it was all aimed at him and nit a cartoon character ffs

You really can't believe making fun of bad takes is bullying of someone?

Where is that energy for other characters and their fandoms? But be honest. Would you be making the same statements?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Zoro did not even use named attacks, bro. I don't think you need me to explain the difference b/w G5 Luffy with CoA and 3 swords Zoro with CoA. Luffy had an even clash with him in that form before he went on to overpower Lucci. I did not judge Luffy when it happened—I supported him and called the clash stupid because it's not supposed to happen. I am only questioning the hypocrisy of the holier than thou gang, who were justifying Luffy using G5 against Luffy and are now sitting here and mocking Zoro for not defeating Kaku.

Stussy has hax, I don't think her knocking Kaku out reflects badly on Zoro or Kaku.
for sure kaku it looks bad for him because sentomaru at least tanked and defended lucci sneak attack alittle

kaku sat on sentmaru like he is badass now he got shit on the exact same way but can't even stay up for 1 second after sneak attack

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::datas::datas::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Don't tell me he's an Andrew tate stan i mean advocate...
:whitepress:
Nope, this isn't simply true. I read the discussion.

Yes, he was skeptical about the whole story of Andrew Tate being human trafficer and rapist, that's why he wanted to see the conclusion of this procedure before he makes himself his conclusion.

Trolling here and there is fine but I think it's not okay putting words of his mouth that he's apparently supporting a controversial person like that. People should still stay civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.