Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
At no point have i denied that Luffy was using G5 to trash Lucci. Also isn't it funny how the roles were basically flipped because i remember you keeping the Lucci overhype in check by saying that while Luffy used G5, he didn't use any haki which you think makes up the biggest jump in Luffy's arsenal. Well apparently Zoro used hardening and Luffy didn't too my knowledge. Factoring in the power difference between Lucci and Kaku you definitely can draw a comparison.

You did not deny it but did ignore it to make it seem like the gap b/w Lucci and Kaku is a bigger factor than the gap b/w base Zoro and G5 in determining how impressive Zoro is. The funny thing is you downplaying G5's role to go in line with your agenda when you were the same guy who used G5 to say the fight was serious to hype Lucci. I am doing the same thing that I did with Luffy. I defended Luffy when he's downplayed, and I am doing the same with Zoro. As a matter of fact, I did not contradict a single thing I said to you when we were having that discussion.

Also yesterday some of the Zoro fans were pretty quick on going after Luffy for not having "really" defeated Lucci yet they're trying to act comfortable and confident with what really happened this chapter.
The early spoilers suggested Zoro beat Kaku. If Zoro defeated awakened Kaku in base, then the hype is well deserved. It's not even them overblowing it—although I am not a fan of mocking Luffy.

The battle between Zoro and Kaku would've went on and nobody but Oda knows how long it would've took Zoro. We know how long it tool Luffy.
Kaku's getting overpowered by base Zoro in his strongest form. It's not that hard to see how things would go down if the battle continued.

Relax guys, do not fall for the provocations of the fans of the pedophile and the human condom. Luffy used haki, G5 (his most powerful state) and techniques to not KO Lucci, since after a few minutes he was as good as new xd. Zoro simply blocked Kaku's attack, and sent him flying with a technique, just like in the Pretimeskip when they collided and Zoro sent him flying with the Ichi gorilla Ni gorilla, it's not a damage attack, it was a pulse and Zoro defeated easily, that's why he didn't make a cut.

Anyone without an agenda can tell, Zoro beat Kaku worse than Nika beat Lucci.

1. When Nika was pummeling Lucci, neither Lucci, nor Kaku or Stussy who were watching, tell the Seraphims to interfere.
Meanwhile, Zoro clashed with Kaku briefly, and Lucci panicked badly he told all the Seraphims to interfere.

2. When Nika came, Lucci himself dared to fight him directly. But when Zoro is bullying Kaku, Lucci got scared he could only tell the Seraphims to do the job. Lucci himself doesn't even dare to interfere.

3. Kaku got weakened so bad Stussy managed to one shot him. Just see whether she can one shot Lucci too next chapter. Spoiler: she can't.
Meant Kaku is in worse state against base Zoro than Lucci against Gear 5 Nika's named attacks.

Ngl the giraffe looks raw af. Has he always been that huge tf
Perks of having a controlled awakened zoan
Lucci's and Kaku's awakening forms look raw af.

I still don't like the idea tho of an arc centered around beasts not a single one lf them to be awakened, but Luffy, and maybeee Yamato if we consider the cloud ring thing if that is the indication of a controlled awakened user.

But zero beast pirates, neither is Big Mom but Kata has it like nah, Oda fucked up. 40 years of piracy let that sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.