• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
We already at Kaku>King, I can't keep up:kaidowhat:
Not even close. But we are at Kaku>Lucci. :goyea:

Says who? 4000 vs 2200.

It will be closer in hybrid forms since giraffe is physically stronger. But nothing suggests Kaku has higher.

But with you I don't know when you're trolling...
Show me any move from Lucci that can push back hakified Santoryu Zoro.
I am never trolling. Kaku has more Doriki than Lucci since he ate the fruit.
And you can throw the 2200 vs 4000 into a trash can since it means nothing.
Lucci cant produce Doriki anywhere close to what Bigan can, that's a hard fact.

yes cause all fruits are built the same
and their awakenings are equally as impressive.

this explains why kaku gets one shot by stussy
while luffy overpowers kaido and law bust open big mom's ribs .
Their fruits as basically same tier none of them have a mythical zoan. Stussy sneaked a downed Kaku who didn't have his guard up. Lucci would get sucked dry in the same situation if she intervened when he was facing your mc

Anyone without an agenda can tell, Zoro beat Kaku worse than Nika beat Lucci.

1. When Nika was pummeling Lucci, neither Lucci, nor Kaku or Stussy who were watching, tell the Seraphims to interfere.
Meanwhile, Zoro clashed with Kaku briefly, and Lucci panicked badly he told all the Seraphims to interfere.

2. When Nika came, Lucci himself dared to fight him directly. But when Zoro is bullying Kaku, Lucci got scared he could only tell the Seraphims to do the job. Lucci himself doesn't even dare to interfere.

3. Kaku got weakened so bad Stussy managed to one shot him. Just see whether she can one shot Lucci too next chapter. Spoiler: she can't.
Meant Kaku is in worse state against base Zoro than Lucci against Gear 5 Nika's named attacks.

The Haters Arms Too Short to Box with God

:steef::steef::steef:

Same here, Ancient Zoans are NEVER going to get that spotlight again, would have loved to see one of them at least awakened.

Maybe if Oda by some miracle decides to buff Drake in the future so we get the first awakened ancient zoan but big doubt.

At very least Jack should have had it considering he had nothing else but his stick - just some bandages were slapped over him and was ready to fight again, make him have awakening at that point to make it more sense
Lucci and Kaku both being awakened zoan make the fact that zero beast pirates were awakened all more frustrating.
I'd have loved to see the design of awakened calamities
Unless it's usual Loda shenanigans of course.... I'll bet that WG/CP0 has a way to awaken Zoan users.

Which explains why 5 random clowns in ID were awakened. Just that Lucci and Kaku were able to retain their minds and hence conquered their awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.