• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the "what does kaido do better than king thread "was a gem

so you recognize there is a skilll issue in fruit user's, incredible
the degree to which one uses their awakening varies
the potential of each fruit varies
and the strength of the individual aside the fruit also varies

all paramecia awakenings wouldnt be relative.
aye but keep pulling things out of your ass.
rubbish headcanon you just spouted.
Huh? So now Lucci has supposedly awakened his fruit to a greater degree than Kaku? Where do you guys pull this foolishness from lmfao, they have the exact same design and Lucci didn't show anything with his fruit that Kaku couldn't do.

The potential of each fruit does vary and you know what's crazy? Giraffes are significantly stronger than leopards in the wild. But keep pulling headcanon out your ass.

Paramecia vary in strength much more significantly than two normal zoans, which are directly comparable by the very nature of the fruit.

If we're going with the potential, Kaku's fruit should logically give him a bigger physical boost than Lucci's. So even if Lucci is physically stronger than Kaku, the DF closes the gap at least to a degree because Kaku'd DF should be massively superior to Lucci's in the physical department.
Glad we agree that Queen is massively stronger than King
:queenmoji:

Brachiosaurus >>>>>>>>>>>> some bird who can barely fly

So that is totally a bat Zoan, right?
Now the next question would be:

Vampire or Succubus.
I know there seems to be a specific definition for the latter but I feel plenty of liberties have already been taken in how Succubi are potrayed in media.
I think Morrigan from Darkstalkers even had a specific bat matter to her as well.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So that is totally a bat Zoan, right?
Now the next question would be:

Vampire or Succubus.
I know there seems to be a specific definition for the latter but I feel plenty of liberties have already been taken in how Succubi are potrayed in media.
I think Morrigan from Darkstalkers even had a specific bat matter to her as well.
she definetely eats Mythical Zoan Model : Morbius

Status
Not open for further replies.