Status
Not open for further replies.
what about pg or doc?
i was not expecting pg to jump on melkor tbh, i liked him earlier though, i'd investigate him if i could

you never know with millers, but tbh, i don't want to jump into conclusions just yet here

one or both are scum - if Chuck is right about the “correct votes list” and ratchet wasn’t in it I’d hard lock doc as being the scum and lean the fence on ratchet I have t particularly liked his this game.
it is correct, i used the same item that someone bought from blue, found it on the island N1

"Hello players. We are the infamous Guild and we are declaring war on The Alliance, on @Fujishiro and on @Unknown .
Fellow townies, you have been betrayed all the time by those emperors. Quote this post and join forces with us in order to dethrone those witches!"
i know it's a trap, but it sounds fun

Apollo

The Sol King
I never tried to start a wagon I placed my vote on her and met it be until her and indigo began lying again… your infatuation with flower is telling.
Oddly and funny enough I continuously stated to not allow ekko to be moved from main wagon position hence I was pro ekko lynch and constantly asked for vig to send a killshot his way on numerous occasions I guess you missed this but didn’t you. You won’t debate me on this matter cause you are already wrong and going back to this fake news bullshit.

TAC wasn’t even voting for lm and kept his vote on mango who should be scum here at this point.

can you provide the evidence to back this claim. funny you’re still tunneling me given the EoD and the way things turned out.

nah you’re good and did I? Can you share

well if he wasn’t then doc has the fake Miller claim and I ended up vote draining ratchet for the phase.
Nothing you did really moved me from my initial position. The only way I would believe you're town is if I or some other townie invest you and you come back green.

I also didn't vote for Melkor, and was against his wagon. If you want to use that to defend TAC and yourself then it goes for me as well.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Nothing you did really moved me from my initial position. The only way I would believe you're town is if I or some other townie invest you and you come back green.

I also didn't vote for Melkor, and was against his wagon. If you want to use that to defend TAC and yourself then it goes for me as well.
yet I just debunked your reasoning for scum locking me?

you can even ask @Naomi how hrs I advocated for ekkos killshot and how I’ve been effortless trying to get scum abilities revealed - she is the one you have as a town confirmed lock correct?

I wa s fully open to an invest when worst said he has an absolute invest so you’re also wrong there mate 🤷🏻‍♂️
Your attempt is poor and illfound.

misc who’s wagon we’re on cause you’re now not even going after anyone who was on the lm wagon to begin with if anything you bragging about this just reads as TMI

Status
Not open for further replies.