Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Reads:
1- Dr_Professor83- Town

2- Pot Goblin- Town

3- Charlie- Town

4- RayanOO- Scum lean, only thing both Al and Flowa agreed on. So I'm trusting their judgement here.

5- Lord Melkor- On the fence, the latest conversation with AL makes him scum lean.

6- ConquistadoR- Scum lean.

7- Peroroncino- Town lean.

9- Indigo- Definitely not scum at least, whatever his wincon becomes later on.

10- AL sama- Town lean for now, he was targetted on N2 for a kill. So far no Ope ope ability seems to have been used in a scummy way.

11- TAC- Scum locked.

12- Dr. Watson- Null.

13- Rej- Town lean.

14- Mashiro Blue- Confirmed indie.

15- Ratchet- Town lean, probably my fav player in this game so far.

16- Tobra- I think he's too inactive and him going won't make much of a difference.

17- Apollo- The towniest man alive.

18- MangoSenpai- Town lean.

21- Alwaysmind- Town lean, was targeted by a kill in N2.

22- Sallucion-Scum lean

23- T-Pein™- Scum lean

24- Ariess- Town lean, has been very forward about his role and abilities so far.

25- Vanellope Lhea/Worst (?)- Null, she barely posted, Ratchet seems to have a taken a shot on her but not much to really discuss.

26- Midnight Delight- Town locked. Protection needed.

28- MUUGEN-Scum locked.

29- oddoddfruit- Scum lean.

30- Meeyori-Town lean.

31- BakiDou- he is no red scum I think, could be blue scum..

32- Juliet- Town lean.

34- Yo Tan Wa- Town lean. Gave us the census and was targeted for a kill during N1, which he has been honest about on his own.

36- Naomi- Town lock, she must be protected.

37- Mr. Reloaded- Town lean.

38- Destroya- Town lean.

Apollo

The Sol King
Reads:
1- Dr_Professor83- Town

2- Pot Goblin- Town

3- Charlie- Town

4- RayanOO- Scum lean, only thing both Al and Flowa agreed on. So I'm trusting their judgement here.

5- Lord Melkor- On the fence, the latest conversation with AL makes him scum lean.

6- ConquistadoR- Scum lean.

7- Peroroncino- Town lean.

9- Indigo- Definitely not scum at least, whatever his wincon becomes later on.

10- AL sama- Town lean for now, he was targetted on N2 for a kill. So far no Ope ope ability seems to have been used in a scummy way.

11- TAC- Scum locked.

12- Dr. Watson- Null.

13- Rej- Town lean.

14- Mashiro Blue- Confirmed indie.

15- Ratchet- Town lean, probably my fav player in this game so far.

16- Tobra- I think he's too inactive and him going won't make much of a difference.

17- Apollo- The towniest man alive.

18- MangoSenpai- Town lean.

21- Alwaysmind- Town lean, was targeted by a kill in N2.

22- Sallucion-Scum lean

23- T-Pein™- Scum lean

24- Ariess- Town lean, has been very forward about his role and abilities so far.

25- Vanellope Lhea/Worst (?)- Null, she barely posted, Ratchet seems to have a taken a shot on her but not much to really discuss.

26- Midnight Delight- Town locked. Protection needed.

28- MUUGEN-Scum locked.

29- oddoddfruit- Scum lean.

30- Meeyori-Town lean.

31- BakiDou- he is no red scum I think, could be blue scum..

32- Juliet- Town lean.

34- Yo Tan Wa- Town lean. Gave us the census and was targeted for a kill during N1, which he has been honest about on his own.

36- Naomi- Town lock, she must be protected.

37- Mr. Reloaded- Town lean.

38- Destroya- Town lean.
Just posting this again for a quick review.

Vote lynch Lord Melkor

@AL sama I didnt isoed your comments, my case is based on gut feeling, too many people are claiming watcher/abilities, so naturally this entire thing is sus from my point of view, from what i read from your and melkor's conversation, melkor seems more suspicious now, so imma vote him(you revealed things about him after my vote), now imma switch to the more sus watcher.
but scum read based on what? main argument behind his wagon was that he and al said 2 different things, but it was a mistake and al confirmed it
Well I wasnt active at the end to see the end of this discussion, and how the host confirmed Melkors actions, I was comfortable with my vote at that point

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Apollo i would suggest for your own safety you go and do a proper iso on me cause I will end you if you continue this tunnel.

I single-handedly read and called ekko out as scum d1 - even debunked the bighboring ability to be scum which was all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.