Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. Especially if you look at how Zoro handle it.

Zoro blocked awaken Kaku's name attack.

Kaku switches to a much stronger attack and starts to push Zoro back, but still can't get a single hit in.

Zoro stops Kaku's attack mid attack and then overpowered him with nothing but physical strength, beating Kaku in the clash. Zoro didn't need to use a name attack or gorilla arms to overpower Kaku.
:steef:

Zoro's physical strength has reached a whole new level.
Oda has to give Zoro a Broly form, something big like what Bonney did in this chapter, gorilla arms are ass.

I'm looking more into the Zoro / Mihawk connection. Zoro's Wano opponent was a lunarian and he already faced difficulties against Daz Bones' before, so I could see Oda combining both the versatility of the Supa Supa no mi, with Lunarian's durability and S-Hawk's swordsmanship skills / power

And for Jozu's fruit, Daz Bones hinted at cutting diamond after being defeated by Zoro, and Oda created an interaction between Mihawk and Jozu's diamond in MF, so I see it possible that Oda might give that devil fruit to S-Hawk as some sort of challenge between his swordsmanship skills and diamond defense

An extra-defense on top of lunarian traits(from a past opponent of Zoro) could be a way to increase the challenge
Handling those crappy fruits to s hawk would be trash
My bet is on law s fruit since if seraphims dont have haki ope can make for it

Final the Beta spends like 20x the amount of time on this site than the next person... maybe him getting bullied off is whats best for him
Yeah for someone who supposedly hates this site he sure was on it a lot
I love this site despite the flaws in some of it's users but even I'm not on that much bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.