Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I know, just curious which paramecia it's. I can see Oda either giving him Daz Bones' devil fruit or Jozu's diamond fruit, but we'd see
Daz doesn't make sense by giving him a sword as well.

Maybe jozu but that wouldn't make the sword diamond and he already has the lunarian defence.

They could have fuji law shikki
Any of them and sera hawk is ridiculous

Honestly its insane.

Imagine Itachi negging you without using a named move, just 3 tomeos sharingan with a kunai.

No MS (KoH) or Susano (Asura).

That is just how insane Zoro overpowering Awakened Kaku is imo.

Even I find it, excessive Oda realy outdid himself.

Zoro is curently so strong he has top tier passive AP its the only explanation.

I cant wait for him to also show his skill with CoC and Ad coC man WE aren't ready.

Oda love to wank Zoro and as espected he aren't going to let This chance go now that Zoro has CoC pool for more diversity in his attacks and defense.
You're right. Especially if you look at how Zoro handle it.

Zoro blocked awaken Kaku's name attack.

Kaku switches to a much stronger attack and starts to push Zoro back, but still can't get a single hit in.

Zoro stops Kaku's attack mid attack and then overpowered him with nothing but physical strength, beating Kaku in the clash. Zoro didn't need to use a name attack or gorilla arms to overpower Kaku.
:steef:

Zoro's physical strength has reached a whole new level.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
She'll be back. Just needed a break from this forum, that's all.

Do you also miss Final???:josad:
Finalbeta? We were cool for a while but nearing the end he started losing it big time and people told me about the stuff he did before so idk. That guy was something else

Bogard

You can't win
Daz doesn't make sense by giving him a sword as well.

Maybe jozu but that wouldn't make the sword diamond and he already has the lunarian defence.

They could have fuji law shikki
Any of them and sera hawk is ridiculous
I'm looking more into the Zoro / Mihawk connection. Zoro's Wano opponent was a lunarian and he already faced difficulties against Daz Bones' before, so I could see Oda combining both the versatility of the Supa Supa no mi, with Lunarian's durability and S-Hawk's swordsmanship skills / power

And for Jozu's fruit, Daz Bones hinted at cutting diamond after being defeated by Zoro, and Oda created an interaction between Mihawk and Jozu's diamond in MF, so I see it possible that Oda might give that devil fruit to S-Hawk as some sort of challenge between his swordsmanship skills and diamond defense

An extra-defense on top of lunarian traits(from a past opponent of Zoro) could be a way to increase the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.