Controversial The Right Place

Who was the best US president in the last 40 years?

• Total voters
I mean, the West thinks the military in Turkey are so sweet. Don't you think that they would have "brought back democracy" at least ? Or that "anything" is better than Erdogan ?
I would only accept a military coup to get rid of him but no dictatorship
His days are numbered, the younger generation hates him and most of his old supporters too. He will not win the next election. The only problem are the Turkish people in Germany for example
Most of them don’t suffer under his regime. They just visit Turkey for some weeks and chill their butts

I would only accept a military coup to get rid of him but no dictatorship
His days are numbered, the younger generation hates him and most of his old supporters too. He will not win the next election. The only problem are the Turkish people in Germany for example
Most of them don’t suffer under his regime. They just visit Turkey for some weeks and chill their butts
Migrants tend to be more nationalist sometimes as a way to overcompensate

Well, what I like the most about Colombia is probably its music and how people tend to be a lot more welcoming than in other parts of the world.

What I like the most about America is probably how easy it is to get a burger or a decent slice of pizza at 3 am.