Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Prof- Town
Pot - Town
Charlie - Town? Seems forthcoming with abilities.
Rayan - Scum
Melkor - Dead/Town
Conq - Town
Pero - Scum
Indigo - Indie
Al - Town
TAC - Null
Watson - Scum
Rej - Scum
Waifubro - Indie
Tobra - Scum
Apollo - Town
Mango - Scum
AM - Null
Sallu - Scum?
T-Pein - Scum?
Aries - Town?
Worst - Scum
Midnight - Town
odd - Town
Meeyori - Null?
Baki - Scum
Juliet - Town?
YTW - Town?
Naomi - Town
Reloaded - Scum?
X - Town

11 scum listed there. So probably too harsh? We have what, 9 left? Mostly okay with the town reads, not sure where to put TAC. I can give reasoning for some of these, but they're mostly vague impressions as I try to build myself back into this game.

Ratchet

nvm ratchet i see my action was processed, so you should be vote drained. if you weren't effected by it then i have no reason to further believe you could be town here.
Are you talking about today? If today, I haven't received anything. I'll ask Fuji if I would be told if I were drained instead of silenced. If yesterday, then I *did* confirm I was silenced - as you are well aware. I need you to actually be clear here please.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Prof- Town
Pot - Town
Charlie - Town? Seems forthcoming with abilities.
Rayan - Scum
Melkor - Dead/Town
Conq - Town
Pero - Scum
Indigo - Indie
Al - Town
TAC - Null
Watson - Scum
Rej - Scum
Waifubro - Indie
Tobra - Scum
Apollo - Town
Mango - Scum
AM - Null
Sallu - Scum?
T-Pein - Scum?
Aries - Town?
Worst - Scum
Midnight - Town
odd - Town
Meeyori - Null?
Baki - Scum
Juliet - Town?
YTW - Town?
Naomi - Town
Reloaded - Scum?
X - Town

11 scum listed there. So probably too harsh? We have what, 9 left? Mostly okay with the town reads, not sure where to put TAC. I can give reasoning for some of these, but they're mostly vague impressions as I try to build myself back into this game.
13 non-town. 11 not counting me and Indigo.

Ekko was offed but there was a conversion.

So still 11.

Ratchet

@MUUGEN Fuji has just confirmed with me that I haven't been vote drained. I'm going to need you clear that up with him, obviously if I were vote drained I would have no reason to lie about this. Lastly, if vote drains only affect Town-aligned players, remember that my Miller passive would affect everything that could be used to discern my alignment. I claimed this Day 1. You're going to need to start making yourself clear here.

Ratchet

@Ratchet you should probably not waste your kill shot on me, im bullet prof this day phase, go for Sallucion, and prove that you are town
You sure got chatty when I mentioned my kill though. This marks the third post you've directed around me - the first two I believe attempting to discredit my position in what really only boils down to OMGUS.

@MUUGEN Fuji has just confirmed with me that I haven't been vote drained. I'm going to need you clear that up with him, obviously if I were vote drained I would have no reason to lie about this. Lastly, if vote drains only affect Town-aligned players, remember that my Miller passive would affect everything that could be used to discern my alignment. I claimed this Day 1. You're going to need to start making yourself clear here.
oh so you aren't protected from in by any means, but it didn't happen? can you ask for stuff like that?

that would mean one of mango, baki, pg, pero, prof, dest had no vp

Status
Not open for further replies.