Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Not a whole lot to claim lmao

I should be able to quote myself here lmao, if that's against the rules then IDK lmao, but here's my pitch for Fuji;

I've got 4 passives, they are as follows;

Downgrade incoming actions, pacifsm, auto join chats (I've only been been able to join one so far, that was between Odd and YTW last phase.), can go to 3 islands each cycle

I've got 2 actives;

a 2 shot that let's me see the next 3 actions after mine, and decide to let them through or stop them all.

and a Fake WU ability that the 3 first people to quote it will be unable to target me for a phase

-------------

That's all
I was the one who wrote the @MUUGEN became Pirate King writeup lmao

did it only for the lols

I always make an effort to parse information calmly.

I feel like any criticism I have to offer for your approach can probably go unsaid. The problem, obviously, is that you haven't put me in a position where I can work with you. For example, I think Prof is Town, but I don't *know* that, and this all could just as easily be a way to save face and backtrack from your previously stated position. I do think your thought progression is plausible, but then I have to accept that Flower, as town, willfully co-opted your lie. Also plausible, but you see I'm alredy several leaps deep here and I could certainly go further.

This is why, when Indie, if you're going to claim you need to just be straight up with it. I don't think I would ever lynch someone under the logic that they may link with scum... as opposed to just trying to lynch scum. Now we're so deep into this story it's hard to actually defend and justify any part of this. The best I can do here is accept it and leave it be. I won't be treating you as an extension of the town, but I won't sabotage your position either. I think that's about as fair-handed as I can be.

The lesson here, of course, is not to lie when the occassion doesn't call for it. As you will have seen - it quickly gets out of hand.
Just chant/talk him up. If you want to be careful, specify “town” or word your chants in ways that can only be used for town benefit.

Also, just had a good idea: Scum shouldn’t be able to shop at the Swordsmith’s shop.
^ this is a chant everyone should be behind

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Just chant/talk him up. If you want to be careful, specify “town” or word your chants in ways that can only be used for town benefit.

Also, just had a good idea: Scum shouldn’t be able to shop at the Swordsmith’s shop.
^ this is a chant everyone should be behind
I'm not chanting. I'm not shopping there, either (haven't quoted the writeup).

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You see the problem here don't you? You have a history of playing like this as scum. I'll probably vig you at some point to be honest. What do you think of Baki?
Well, that's the good thing, and the bad thing lmao.

I do this as both factions, but I suppose my playstyle has been more aligned with scum, I'll admit - however, baseline, I've just been shitposting this entire game, my gamesolving has been pretty much non-existent.

Unfortunately though, it's as Odd say, I'm just a gamethrowing piece of shit :suresure:

Well, no, I'm just a misled lost lamb.

At first I voted LM, then I went away, then I suddenly see that people say "don't vote him, fuji cleared him" so I swapped, then my knight Destroya says "vote LM or you're scum" so I was like, oh okay so we're going on him anyway lmao.

Mind you this was like the last second of the day phase. I didn't realize it was, because I was like 20 pages behind at the time, and I suck at keeping up with the time.

Regardless, I had LM in my gut reads from early on, so I decided to go with it. At the point I voted I wouldn't have made a difference anyway.
Not that this is an excuse, but just the fact of the matter.

Honestly, I'm just out of whack and I lack the basic skills of Mafia lmao. It requires so much effort to stay focused in a game like this lmao, I just completely shut down. :josad:

Action wise I'm harmless right now, I am effectively vanilla right now. But that doesn't really matter seeing as I'm a dangerous tool for scum to misguide in the thread.

Yet, with all that said, I am town. Just a clueless, dumb, town lmao.
You said you had Melkor as gut and when you saw players were saying Fuji cleared Melkor what did you think about Melkor at that time?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
We both know that this isn't true. Certainly do not allow Odd to define you.
Anyway, for Bakidou, I feel like he's more of a background character just doing enough to get off people's ass, but not anything more than that.

When he do arrive, there's not much to his posts from what I've seen. He's been mostly tunneling on AL as far as I remember.

I'd say it's scum behavior, for the most part. I'd not be surprised to see him flip scum here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You said you had Melkor as gut and when you saw players were saying Fuji cleared Melkor what did you think about Melkor at that time?
At the time it was too hectic, as I was behind 20 pages where a lot happened.

I didn't have time to catch up to everything that had happened in between those pages, so I just kind of rode the wave at the end there.

I had LM in my sights from early game, he had some posts there which pinged me, but truth be told I didn't pay much attention after that - in general.
When I was gone, apparently LM got cleared, but at the same time Destroya told me to vote for LM anyway, I believe I was the last vote on his wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.