Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet please read this with calm, and remember when you're reading this, it's my first time playing an indie and i've never seen the indie shop owner role before, so i didn't know what i was expected to do
I always make an effort to parse information calmly.

I feel like any criticism I have to offer for your approach can probably go unsaid. The problem, obviously, is that you haven't put me in a position where I can work with you. For example, I think Prof is Town, but I don't *know* that, and this all could just as easily be a way to save face and backtrack from your previously stated position. I do think your thought progression is plausible, but then I have to accept that Flower, as town, willfully co-opted your lie. Also plausible, but you see I'm alredy several leaps deep here and I could certainly go further.

This is why, when Indie, if you're going to claim you need to just be straight up with it. I don't think I would ever lynch someone under the logic that they may link with scum... as opposed to just trying to lynch scum. Now we're so deep into this story it's hard to actually defend and justify any part of this. The best I can do here is accept it and leave it be. I won't be treating you as an extension of the town, but I won't sabotage your position either. I think that's about as fair-handed as I can be.

The lesson here, of course, is not to lie when the occassion doesn't call for it. As you will have seen - it quickly gets out of hand.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vote Mango

unless you want to claim? since you reak of scum atm.

bhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Not a whole lot to claim lmao

I should be able to quote myself here lmao, if that's against the rules then IDK lmao, but here's my pitch for Fuji;
I want a character who is useless, but strangely just appears everywhere the action is.

They look extremely imposing, but truthfully couldn't hurt a fly even if he wanted to. People fear him because they don't know what he's capable of (though truthfully he can't do anything)

It doesn't matter how weak this man is, everyone fears him.

I've got 4 passives, they are as follows;

Downgrade incoming actions, pacifsm, auto join chats (I've only been been able to join one so far, that was between Odd and YTW last phase.), can go to 3 islands each cycle

I've got 2 actives;

a 2 shot that let's me see the next 3 actions after mine, and decide to let them through or stop them all.

and a Fake WU ability that the 3 first people to quote it will be unable to target me for a phase

-------------

That's all

I

Indigo

I should be able to quote myself here lmao, if that's against the rules then IDK lmao, but here's my pitch for Fuji;

Downgrade incoming actions, pacifsm, auto join chats (I've only been been able to join one so far, that was between Odd and YTW last phase.), can go to 3 islands each cycle

I've got 2 actives;

a 2 shot that let's me see the next 3 actions after mine, and decide to let them through or stop them all.

and a Fake WU ability that the 3 first people to quote it will be unable to target me for a phase

-------------

That's all
So you wanted to be King from One Punch Man

I've got 2 actives;

-------------

That's all
wait,lmao are you the one with the wu, he that keeps showing up?:gokulaugh:

bhhhhzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.