Status
Not open for further replies.
oh shit dude u coulda asked if you could copy an ability or smth and direct it toward scum

not suspected scum and not named scum to avoid game breaking, you just wouldn't know who it would shoot, just that fuji would ideally confirm the action itself was processed toward someone in a faction
like maybe using a scumlads ability and redirect it against them lmfao

If it comes back 2 you better start chanting for protects so me and Indigo can protect you lol.
wait i don't like this

i hope this question conq decided on doesn't actually put heat on you two if there's alignment confirmation

thats why i don't really know whether questions that imply (not directly name) certain players are really wise
the best thing someone could do is just vouch for you like you do with indigo to preserve trust

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
wait i don't like this

i hope this question conq decided on doesn't actually put heat on you two if there's alignment confirmation

thats why i don't really know whether questions that imply (not directly name) certain players are really wise
the best thing someone could do is just vouch for you like you do with indigo to preserve trust
Chances are one or both of us will be dead in a cycle or two anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.